The Oregon State Beavers (3-23, 1-15 Pac-12) are heavy underdogs (+14) as they attempt to stop a six-game home losing streak when they square off against the No. 12 UCLA Bruins (21-6, 12-5 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Gill Coliseum. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
UCLA vs. Oregon State Predictions
UCLA vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
UCLA vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- UCLA has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- UCLA’s past 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Bruins games averaged 135.8 total points, 4.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bruins have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Oregon State is 2-8-0 against the spread and 0-10 overall during its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Oregon State games have gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Beavers games averaged 140.7 total points, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Beavers have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
UCLA vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- UCLA has put together a 14-12-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 14 points or more, the Bruins are 3-3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving UCLA have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The Bruins score only 3.2 fewer points per game (73.3) than the Beavers give up (76.5).
- UCLA is 6-4-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring more than 76.5 points.
- Oregon State is 7-19-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 14-point underdogs or more, the Beavers have an ATS record of 2-0-1.
- Oregon State’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Beavers average 5.6 more points per game (67.7) than the Bruins allow their opponents to score (62.1).
- Oregon State has put together a 7-10-1 ATS record and a 3-15 overall record in games it scores more than 62.1 points.
UCLA vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 UCLA games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 140.5 points.
- In Oregon State’s 27 games this season, 17 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 140.5.
- The Bruins average 73.3 points per game against the Beavers’ 67.7, amounting to 0.5 points over the game’s total of 140.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.9 fewer points than the 138.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Bruins games is 0.7 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- Beavers games have an over/under of 138.7 points this season, 1.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
UCLA Team Leaders
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 12 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (15-for-54)
- Johnny Juzang: 17 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (40-for-109)
- Jules Bernard: 11.9 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (34-for-117)
- Tyger Campbell: 11.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (38-for-93)
- Myles Johnson: 4 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 61.4 FG%
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Dashawn Davis: 10.8 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.5 STL, 45.6 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (6-for-39)
- Abdul Alatishe: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.2 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (62-for-160)
- Roman Silva: 6.2 PTS, 56.3 FG%
- Glenn Taylor Jr.: 6.5 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.