The UCSB Gauchos (13-10, 5-5 Big West) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to continue a three-game road win streak when they visit the UC Riverside Highlanders (15-9, 8-4 Big West) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 130 points.
UC Riverside vs. UCSB Predictions
UC Riverside vs. UCSB Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-1||130 points|
UC Riverside vs. UCSB Last 10 Games
- UC Riverside is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- UC Riverside’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Highlanders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 129 points scored. That’s one fewer point than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Highlanders have scored 3.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UCSB has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 UCSB games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Gauchos’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 133.4 points scored. That’s 3.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Gauchos’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 70.4, 3.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UC Riverside vs. UCSB Betting Trends
- UC Riverside is 12-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1-point favorites or more, the Highlanders have an ATS record of 8-5.
- Games involving UC Riverside have hit the over eight times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Highlanders average the same amount of points as the Gauchos give up (65).
- UC Riverside is 7-0 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 65 points.
- UCSB has covered the spread eight times this year (8-13-0).
- The Gauchos are winless against the spread when they are 1-point underdogs or more (0-4).
- UCSB games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Gauchos’ 73.5 points per game are 12.1 more points than the 61.4 the Highlanders allow to opponents.
- UCSB has put together an 8-8 ATS record and a 12-6 overall record in games it scores more than 61.4 points.
UC Riverside vs. UCSB Over/Under Trends
- UC Riverside and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 130 points nine times this season.
- There have been 15 UCSB games that have finished with a combined score over 130 points this season.
- The Highlanders average 65 points per game against the Gauchos’ 73.5, amounting to 8.5 points over the contest’s total of 130.
- The 126.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.6 fewer than the 130 total in this contest.
- The Highlanders have seen a 129.1 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.6 points separates the average total points bet in Gauchos’ games (134.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (130 points).
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 13.3 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
- Callum McRae: 10.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 53 FG%
- Dominick Pickett: 11.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (43-for-125)
- Flynn Cameron: 10.1 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (45-for-135)
- Wil Tattersall: 7.6 PTS, 44 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 15.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 54.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Miles Norris: 10.5 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (32-for-80)
- Ajay Mitchell: 11.1 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 54.8 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Ajare Sanni: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.9 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (18-for-71)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.