The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (6-22, 4-11 SWAC) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (2-23, 2-13 SWAC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at H.O. Clemmons Arena as 4.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.5.
UAPB vs. Mississippi Valley State Predictions
UAPB vs. Mississippi Valley State Betting Odds
UAPB vs. Mississippi Valley State Last 10 Games
- UAPB is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 UAPB games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Golden Lions’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 10.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Golden Lions have a points-per-game average 2.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Mississippi Valley State covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Mississippi Valley State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Delta Devils’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.2 points scored. That’s 3.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Delta Devils’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 71, 4.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
UAPB vs. Mississippi Valley State Betting Trends
- UAPB has covered the spread 13 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- This season, UAPB’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 26 chances.
- The 64.5 points per game the Golden Lions score are 18.8 fewer points than the Delta Devils allow (83.3).
- Mississippi Valley State is 14-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Delta Devils are 13-10 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Mississippi Valley State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this year.
- The Delta Devils score an average of 66.6 points per game, 10.5 fewer points than the 77.1 the Golden Lions allow.
- When it scores more than 77.1 points, Mississippi Valley State is 4-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
UAPB vs. Mississippi Valley State Over/Under Trends
- Nine UAPB games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 146.5 points.
- This season, 14 of Mississippi Valley State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- The Golden Lions average 64.5 points per game against the Delta Devils’ 66.6, amounting to 15.4 points under the matchup’s total of 146.5.
- The 160.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 13.9 more than the 146.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Golden Lions games is 138.6 points, 7.9 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- Delta Devils games have an over/under of 145.4 points this season, 1.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
UAPB Team Leaders
- Shawn Williams: 15.9 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (72-for-203)
- Brandon Brown: 10.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 45.6 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Dequan Morris: 14.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 51.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Kylen Milton: 10.3 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 25.2 3PT% (30-for-119)
- Trey Sampson: 9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.2 FG%, 18.6 3PT% (8-for-43)
Mississippi Valley State Team Leaders
- Caleb Hunter: 14.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (63-for-205)
- Gary Grant: 9.5 PTS, 44 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- David McCoy: 5.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Robert Carpenter: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 38.7 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- Elijah Davis: 4.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.