The No. 17 Tennessee Volunteers (20-7, 11-4 SEC) are favored (by 3.5 points) to continue a 10-game home win streak when they host the No. 3 Auburn Tigers (25-3, 13-2 SEC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
Tennessee vs. Auburn Predictions
Tennessee vs. Auburn Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Auburn Last 10 Games
- Tennessee covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Tennessee’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Volunteers games averaged 133.3 total points, 6.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Volunteers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Auburn has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Auburn’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 5.8 more points (145.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 77.9 points per game compared to their 79.7 season average.
Tennessee vs. Auburn Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 16-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Volunteers have gone 10-7 against the spread.
- Tennessee’s games have gone over the total 12 times this season.
- The Volunteers score 6.8 more points per game (73.7) than the Tigers give up (66.9).
- Tennessee has a 13-7 record against the spread and a 17-3 record overall when scoring more than 66.9 points.
- Auburn has compiled an 18-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- Auburn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this season.
- The Tigers put up 16.9 more points per game (79.7) than the Volunteers allow their opponents to score (62.8).
- Auburn is 17-6-1 against the spread and 22-2 overall when it scores more than 62.8 points.
Tennessee vs. Auburn Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points 12 times this season.
- This season, 19 of Auburn’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- The Volunteers average 73.7 points per game against the Tigers’ 79.7, totaling 13.9 points over the contest’s total of 139.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.7 points per game, 9.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Volunteers games is 137.8 points, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Tigers’ games have a total points bet of 145.3 points this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.6 PTS, 2.3 STL, 45 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (32-for-96)
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (79-for-201)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 8.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 35 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (37-for-129)
- Zakai Zeigler: 8.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- John Fulkerson: 7.4 PTS, 53.9 FG%
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 12 PTS, 8.3 REB, 4.6 BLK, 64.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (9-for-42)
- Jabari Smith: 16.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 42.8 3PT% (62-for-145)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 37.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (49-for-155)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.3 PTS, 2 STL, 39.4 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (38-for-124)
- Devan Cambridge: 6 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (18-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.