The Albany (NY) Great Danes (13-15, 9-7 America East) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to extend a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Stony Brook Seawolves (16-13, 8-8 America East) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 6:31 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5.
Stony Brook vs. Albany (NY) Predictions
Stony Brook vs. Albany (NY) Betting Odds
|Stony Brook||-2.5||139.5 points|
Stony Brook vs. Albany (NY) Last 10 Games
- Stony Brook is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Stony Brook and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Seawolves games averaged 142.4 total points, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Seawolves’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- Albany (NY) has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Albany (NY) games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Great Danes games averaged 9.9 fewer points (129.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Great Danes have a 66 points-per-game average, three points above their season-long scoring average.
Stony Brook vs. Albany (NY) Betting Trends
- Stony Brook has covered the spread 10 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- The Seawolves have an ATS record of 6-7 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Stony Brook have hit the over 17 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Seawolves record 72.7 points per game, 6.7 more points than the 66 the Great Danes allow.
- When Stony Brook puts up more than 66 points, it is 9-8 against the spread and 14-4 overall.
- Albany (NY) is 12-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Great Danes are 10-7 against the spread.
- Albany (NY)’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 26 chances this year.
- The Great Danes put up an average of 63 points per game, 11.1 fewer points than the 74.1 the Seawolves allow.
- Albany (NY) is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it scores more than 74.1 points.
Stony Brook vs. Albany (NY) Over/Under Trends
- This season, 19 of Stony Brook’s 26 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- There have been five Albany (NY) games that have ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.7 points per game, 3.8 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 for this game.
- The 140.1 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.6 more than the 139.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Seawolves have seen a 140.8 over/under in their games this season, 1.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Great Danes games have an over/under of 131.9 points this season, 7.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Tykei Greene: 13.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.4 STL, 50.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (36-for-89)
- Anthony Roberts: 16.4 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (45-for-135)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 13.5 PTS, 2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (42-for-113)
- Frankie Policelli: 7.7 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (43-for-119)
- Tyler Stephenson-Moore: 7.4 PTS, 47.8 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (40-for-88)
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- Jamel Horton: 12.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Matt Cerruti: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.1 FG%, 47.5 3PT% (47-for-99)
- Jarvis Doles: 7.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.4 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Trey Hutcheson: 5.6 PTS, 36.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.