The Stetson Hatters (11-17, 5-10 ASUN) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the North Florida Ospreys (10-19, 6-9 ASUN) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Edmunds Center. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.5.
Stetson vs. North Florida Predictions
Stetson vs. North Florida Betting Odds
Stetson vs. North Florida Last 10 Games
- Stetson is 3-7 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Stetson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Hatters’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.7 points scored. That’s 2.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hatters’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.6 points higher than their season-long average.
- North Florida is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 North Florida games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Ospreys’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.8 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Ospreys are scoring 70.9 points per game compared to their 68.4 season average.
Stetson vs. North Florida Betting Trends
- Stetson has covered the spread 13 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Hatters have an ATS record of 1-3.
- Stetson games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Hatters put up only 1.5 fewer points per game (69.6) than the Ospreys allow (71.1).
- Stetson is 7-3 against the spread and 6-6 overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- North Florida is 12-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Ospreys are 10-11-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving North Florida have hit the over 11 times out of 26 chances this year.
- The Ospreys score an average of 68.4 points per game, just 2.9 fewer points than the 71.3 the Hatters give up to opponents.
- North Florida is 7-1 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it scores more than 71.3 points.
Stetson vs. North Florida Over/Under Trends
- Stetson and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (140.5 points) 12 times this season.
- A total of 12 of North Florida’s games finished with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138 points per game, 2.5 points fewer than the total of 140.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.4 points per game, 1.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hatters have seen a 137.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Ospreys’ games this season (142 points).
Stetson Team Leaders
- Christiaan Jones: 12.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 31 3PT% (31-for-100)
- Chase Johnston: 15 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.8 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (95-for-231)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 7.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
- Rob Perry: 15.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (29-for-82)
- Mahamadou Diawara: 6.1 PTS, 48 FG%
North Florida Team Leaders
- Jadyn Parker: 8.1 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 58.1 FG%
- Jarius Hicklen: 11.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (79-for-195)
- Jose Placer: 14.9 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (45-for-133)
- Carter Hendricksen: 12.6 PTS, 34.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (44-for-143)
- Jonathan Aybar: 6.9 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.