The Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (19-8, 11-4 WAC) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (18-8, 9-6 WAC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Predictions
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Betting Odds
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Last 10 Games
- SFA covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 SFA games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 ‘Jacks games averaged 1.9 fewer points (139.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the ‘Jacks are scoring 0.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Abilene Christian covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Abilene Christian’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 141.4 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 75.9 points per game compared to their 77.7 season average.
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Betting Trends
- SFA is 9-12-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3 points or more, the ‘Jacks are 4-6-1 against the spread.
- SFA’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The ‘Jacks record 74.7 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 66.2 the Wildcats give up.
- SFA has a 7-9-1 record against the spread and a 17-5 record overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- Abilene Christian has covered the spread 11 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Wildcats are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 77.7 points per game, 10 more points than the 67.7 the ‘Jacks allow.
- Abilene Christian has put together a 10-5-1 ATS record and a 17-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
SFA vs. Abilene Christian Over/Under Trends
- SFA and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (141.5 points) 11 times this season.
- A total of 11 of Abilene Christian’s games ended with a combined score higher than 141.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.4 points per game, 10.9 points more than the point total of 141.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 7.6 fewer points than the 133.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for ‘Jacks games is 141.5, identical to the over/under of 141.5 for this contest.
- A difference of 3.2 points separates this game’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (138.3 points) this season.
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 16.1 PTS, 59.9 FG%
- Calvin Solomon: 9.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 55.7 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Sadaidriene Hall: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 57.1 FG%
- David Kachelries: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (35-for-112)
- Jaylin Jackson-Posey: 7.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 11.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 49.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Coryon Mason: 12.2 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
- Damien Daniels: 6.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 33.7 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (10-for-46)
- Reggie Miller: 6.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.4 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
- Cameron Steele: 8.6 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (22-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.