The Portland Pilots (17-12, 7-6 WCC) are heavy, 10.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a six-game win streak when they visit the Santa Clara Broncos (19-10, 9-5 WCC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Leavey Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 152.5 points.
Santa Clara vs. Portland Predictions
Santa Clara vs. Portland Betting Odds
|Santa Clara||-10.5||152.5 points|
Santa Clara vs. Portland Last 10 Games
- Santa Clara is 6-4 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Santa Clara’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Broncos’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 148.5 points scored. That’s four fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Broncos are scoring 0.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Portland is 7-3 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Portland games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Pilots games averaged 10.2 fewer points (142.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Pilots have a 72.5 points-per-game average, 1.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Santa Clara vs. Portland Betting Trends
- Santa Clara is 17-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, 18 of Santa Clara’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Broncos score 6.2 more points per game (77.1) than the Pilots allow (70.9).
- Santa Clara has a 13-6-1 record against the spread and an 18-3 record overall when putting up more than 70.9 points.
- Portland is 17-9-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Pilots have an ATS record of 5-2-1.
- Portland’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Pilots score an average of 73.6 points per game, just 1.9 more points than the 71.7 the Broncos allow.
- When it scores more than 71.7 points, Portland is 7-5-1 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
Santa Clara vs. Portland Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Santa Clara games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- Seven of Portland’s games finished with a combined score over 152.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 152.5 is 1.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Broncos (77.1 points per game) and the Pilots (73.6 points per game).
- The 142.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.9 fewer than the 152.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Broncos games is 144.8 points, 7.7 fewer than the over/under of 152.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.6 points more than the average over/under in Pilots’ games this season (143.9 points).
Santa Clara Team Leaders
- Jalen Williams: 17.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (34-for-87)
- Keshawn Justice: 13 PTS, 7 REB, 42.8 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (66-for-158)
- Josip Vrankic: 14.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Parker Braun: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 56.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- PJ Pipes: 11.9 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (42-for-120)
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (50-for-140)
- Moses Wood: 13.8 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (56-for-127)
- Chris Austin: 14 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (40-for-128)
- Michael Meadows: 10.4 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Chika Nduka: 7.3 PTS, 51 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.