NEC opponents meet when the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (10-18, 7-10 NEC) host the Merrimack Warriors (14-16, 8-8 NEC) at Daniel Lynch ’38 Gymnasium, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022. The Warriors are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has a point total of 126.5.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Merrimack Predictions
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Merrimack Betting Odds
|Saint Francis (BKN)||-3.5||126.5 points|
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Merrimack Last 10 Games
- Saint Francis (BKN) is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Saint Francis (BKN)’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The last 10 Terriers games averaged 141.4 total points, 14.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Terriers are scoring 0.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Merrimack has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Merrimack and its opponents have hit the over in nine of the past 10 games.
- The Warriors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 127.4 points scored. That’s 0.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Warriors have a 66.6 points-per-game average, 7.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Merrimack Betting Trends
- Saint Francis (BKN) has covered the spread 12 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- The Terriers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Saint Francis (BKN) have hit the over nine times out of 24 chances this season.
- The 68.5 points per game the Terriers record are 5.9 more points than the Warriors give up (62.6).
- Saint Francis (BKN) has a 10-6 record against the spread and a 10-10 record overall when scoring more than 62.6 points.
- Merrimack has covered the spread in a matchup 11 times this year (11-15-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Warriors went 3-6-1 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of Merrimack’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Warriors put up 11.1 fewer points per game (59.1) than the Terriers allow (70.2).
- Merrimack is 4-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 70.2 points.
Saint Francis (BKN) vs. Merrimack Over/Under Trends
- This season, 18 of Saint Francis (BKN)’s 24 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 126.5 points.
- In Merrimack’s 27 games this season, 14 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 126.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 127.6 points per game, 1.1 points more than the over/under of 126.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.8 points per game, 6.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Terriers have seen a 139.9 over/under in their games this season, 13.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (126.5 points) and the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (126 points) this season.
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 13.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.4 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (13-for-54)
- Patrick Emilien: 12.8 PTS, 48 FG%
- Rob Higgins: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (37-for-111)
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr.: 8.7 PTS, 44 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (48-for-121)
- Larry Moreno: 9.2 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (46-for-127)
Merrimack Team Leaders
- Jordan Minor: 14.7 PTS, 8 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.4 BLK, 52.5 FG%
- Mikey Watkins: 9.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Ziggy Reid: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.4 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (39-for-129)
- Malik Edmead: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (27-for-70)
- Jordan McKoy: 4.8 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (37-for-93)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.