The Duquesne Dukes (6-20, 1-13 A-10) will attempt to halt a 13-game losing streak when they visit the Rhode Island Rams (13-13, 4-10 A-10) at 12:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 as 12-point underdogs. The Rams have lost three games in a row. The matchup’s point total is 129.5.
Rhode Island vs. Duquesne Predictions
Rhode Island vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
|Rhode Island||-12||129.5 points|
Rhode Island vs. Duquesne Last 10 Games
- Rhode Island covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Rhode Island’s past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Rams games averaged 2.1 more points (131.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Rams have scored 6.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Duquesne is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 0-10 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Duquesne and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Dukes games averaged 134.9 total points, 5.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Dukes have a 55.9 points-per-game average, 7.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Rhode Island vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- Rhode Island has gone 12-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are winless against the spread when they are 12-point favorites or more (0-3).
- This season, Rhode Island’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The Rams average 66.9 points per game, five fewer points than the 71.9 the Dukes give up.
- When Rhode Island scores more than 71.9 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Duquesne has compiled an 8-18-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 12-point underdogs or more, the Dukes have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This year, 13 of Duquesne’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Dukes score an average of 63.7 points per game, just 0.5 fewer points than the 64.2 the Rams allow to opponents.
- Duquesne has put together a 5-4 ATS record and a 5-5 overall record in games it scores more than 64.2 points.
Rhode Island vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- This season, Rhode Island and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 129.5 points 17 times.
- In Duquesne’s 27 games this season, 18 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 129.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.6 points per game, 1.1 points more than the over/under of 129.5 for this matchup.
- The 136.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.6 more than the 129.5 total in this contest.
- The Rams have seen a 135.2 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Dukes’ games have a total points bet of 136.6 points this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 11.2 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 54.6 FG%
- Makhi Mitchell: 10.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
- Jeremy Sheppard: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (40-for-112)
- Antwan Walker: 7.7 PTS, 58.1 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (15-for-33)
- Malik Martin: 6.8 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (8-for-35)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.8 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 45 FG%, 14.9 3PT% (7-for-47)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (32-for-95)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 11 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (25-for-79)
- Leon Ayers III: 10.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.3 FG%, 27 3PT% (30-for-111)
- Jackie Johnson III: 8.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (29-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.