The Creighton Bluejays (20-8, 11-5 Big East) are 5-point underdogs as they try to extend a three-game road winning streak when they square off against the No. 11 Providence Friars (23-3, 13-2 Big East) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Dunkin’ Donuts Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
Providence vs. Creighton Predictions
Providence vs. Creighton Betting Odds
Providence vs. Creighton Last 10 Games
- Providence has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Providence’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The Friars’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.4 points scored. That’s 0.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Friars’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 4.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Creighton is 7-3 overall and 4-4-2 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Creighton games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Bluejays games averaged 138 total points, one more point than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bluejays have a 69 points-per-game average, 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Providence vs. Creighton Betting Trends
- Providence has covered the spread 13 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- The Friars have an ATS record of 3-6 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Providence’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Friars average 72.5 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 64.4 the Bluejays give up.
- Providence is 11-9 against the spread and 21-1 overall when scoring more than 64.4 points.
- Creighton has covered the spread in a game 13 times this year (13-12-2).
- The Bluejays are 5-2 ATS when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Creighton have hit the over 11 times this year.
- The Bluejays score just one more point per game (67.8) than the Friars give up (66.8).
- When it scores more than 66.8 points, Creighton is 11-3-2 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
Providence vs. Creighton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Providence and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 137 points 13 times.
- In Creighton’s 28 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 137.
- The over/under for the game of 137 is 3.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Friars (72.5 points per game) and the Bluejays (67.8 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.2 points per game, 5.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Friars games is 1.3 points fewer than the over/under of 137 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is two points fewer than the average over/under in Bluejays’ games this season (139 points).
Providence Team Leaders
- Noah Horchler: 10 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.9 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (47-for-114)
- Nate Watson: 14.1 PTS, 57 FG%
- Al Durham: 13.4 PTS, 32.9 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (19-for-90)
- Jared Bynum: 12.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.1 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (38-for-83)
- Justin Minaya: 6.5 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 2.7 BLK, 64.2 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 14.4 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (65-for-172)
- Alex O’Connell: 12 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (52-for-153)
- Ryan Nembhard: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Arthur Kaluma: 9.4 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (15-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.