The Portland State Vikings (10-15, 8-9 Big Sky) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Idaho State Bengals (7-20, 5-13 Big Sky) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Viking Pavillion. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is 139 in the matchup.
Portland State vs. Idaho State Predictions
Portland State vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
|Portland State||-7.5||139 points|
Portland State vs. Idaho State Last 10 Games
- Portland State is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Portland State games has surpassed the set total nine times.
- The past 10 Vikings games averaged 5.4 more points (144.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Vikings are scoring 8.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Idaho State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Idaho State games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Bengals’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.7 points scored. That’s 2.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bengals are scoring 69 points per game compared to their 64.4 season average.
Portland State vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- Portland State has gone 13-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Portland State’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The 73.2 points per game the Vikings score are just 1.8 more points than the Bengals give up (71.4).
- When Portland State scores more than 71.4 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- Idaho State has put together a 10-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bengals have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Idaho State’s games have hit the over 15 times out of 25 chances.
- The Bengals average 8.2 fewer points per game (64.4) than the Vikings give up (72.6).
- Idaho State has put together a 4-1 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 72.6 points.
Portland State vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Portland State games have hit the over on this game’s 139-point total 11 times.
- A total of 11 of Idaho State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 139 points this season.
- The Vikings average 73.2 points per game against the Bengals’ 64.4, totaling 1.4 points under the game’s over/under of 139.
- The 144 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are five more than the 139 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Vikings games is 141.4 points, 2.4 more than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.6 points more than the average over/under in Bengals’ games this season (133.4 points).
Portland State Team Leaders
- Khalid Thomas: 11.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.8 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (30-for-112)
- Ezekiel Alley: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
- Michael Carter III: 10.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (17-for-59)
- Marlon Ruffin: 9.9 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- Ian Burke: 7.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.7 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (24-for-58)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 11.9 PTS, 41 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (28-for-98)
- Malik Porter: 7.8 PTS, 53.8 FG%
- Austin Smellie: 7 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (22-for-74)
- Brayden Parker: 7.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Liam Sorensen: 7.2 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.