The No. 16 USC Trojans (24-4, 13-4 Pac-12) will look to continue a five-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Oregon Ducks (18-10, 11-6 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Matthew Knight Arena as 3.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 139.5.
Oregon vs. USC Predictions
Oregon vs. USC Betting Odds
Oregon vs. USC Last 10 Games
- Oregon is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Oregon games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Ducks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.2 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Ducks’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- USC covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 USC games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Trojans games averaged 2.2 fewer points (137.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Trojans’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 71.5, 2.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Oregon vs. USC Betting Trends
- Oregon is 11-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Ducks are 6-13 against the spread.
- Oregon games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The Ducks put up 7.7 more points per game (72.3) than the Trojans give up (64.6).
- When Oregon puts up more than 64.6 points, it is 11-11 against the spread and 17-5 overall.
- USC has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-15-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Trojans have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- USC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this year.
- The Trojans put up an average of 73.6 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 67.8 the Ducks give up to opponents.
- USC is 7-10 against the spread and 16-2 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Oregon vs. USC Over/Under Trends
- This season, 14 of Oregon’s 30 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 139.5 points.
- This season, 13 games USC played finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 139.5 is 6.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Ducks (72.3 points per game) and the Trojans (73.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 7.1 fewer points than the 132.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Ducks have seen a 137.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Trojans games have an over/under of 138.9 points this season, 0.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 15.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (57-for-142)
- Jacob Young: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.2 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (21-for-79)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.5 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (42-for-113)
- Quincy Guerrier: 9.2 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (36-for-115)
- N’Faly Dante: 8.1 PTS, 67.2 FG%
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 14.5 PTS, 8.4 REB, 45.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (37-for-100)
- Drew Peterson: 12.3 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (39-for-90)
- Chevez Goodwin: 11.8 PTS, 58 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 12.4 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (43-for-118)
- Agbonkpolo: 8 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (21-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.