The Texas A&M Aggies (17-11, 6-9 SEC) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Ole Miss Rebels (13-15, 4-11 SEC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Betting Odds
|Ole Miss||-2.5||134.5 points|
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Last 10 Games
- Ole Miss covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Ole Miss games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Rebels’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.3 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rebels have a points-per-game average 1.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Texas A&M is 2-8 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Texas A&M and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Aggies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.3 points scored. That’s 1.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 68.6, 4.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-15-0).
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 3-8 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Ole Miss’ games have gone over the total 14 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Rebels score 68.6 points per game, just 1.9 more points than the 66.7 the Aggies give up.
- Ole Miss has a 9-8 record against the spread and a 12-6 record overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread 13 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Aggies went 5-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Texas A&M have hit the over 19 times out of 27 chances this year.
- The Aggies put up an average of 72.7 points per game, only 4.7 more points than the 68 the Rebels give up.
- Texas A&M is 8-5 against the spread and 12-2 overall when it scores more than 68 points.
Ole Miss vs. Texas A&M Over/Under Trends
- Ole Miss and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 134.5 points 14 times this season.
- In Texas A&M’s 27 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 134.5.
- The Rebels average 68.6 points per game against the Aggies’ 72.7, totaling 6.8 points over the matchup’s over/under of 134.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.7 points per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rebels have seen a 135.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of one point separates the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (135.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (134.5 points).
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Nysier Brooks: 9.8 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 58 FG%
- Luis Rodriguez: 7.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (29-for-90)
- Matthew Murrell: 11 PTS, 41 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (48-for-129)
- Jarkel Joiner: 14.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- Jaemyn Brakefield: 8.1 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (29-for-77)
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 14.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (34-for-99)
- Henry Coleman III: 10.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54.9 FG%
- Tyrece Radford: 9.7 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Marcus Williams: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.2 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (28-for-99)
- Andre Gordon: 7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (37-for-92)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.