The Oklahoma Sooners (14-14, 4-11 Big 12) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma State Cowboys (13-14, 6-9 Big 12) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Lloyd Noble Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 129.5.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Predictions
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Betting Odds
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Sooners games averaged 1.6 more points (131.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Sooners’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 6.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Oklahoma State is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 132.9 total points, 3.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring at a rate of 69.8 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has covered the spread 12 times over 28 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Sooners have gone 4-8 against the spread.
- This season, Oklahoma’s games have hit the over 17 times out of 29 chances.
- The Sooners put up just 1.2 more points per game (68.5) than the Cowboys allow (67.3).
- Oklahoma is 10-6 against the spread and 12-5 overall when scoring more than 67.3 points.
- Oklahoma State is 10-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Cowboys have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- Oklahoma State’s games have gone over the total 13 times this season.
- The Cowboys put up only 4.8 more points per game (69.8) than the Sooners allow (65).
- Oklahoma State is 5-9 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it scores more than 65 points.
Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State Over/Under Trends
- Oklahoma and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (129.5 points) 17 times this season.
- A total of 20 of Oklahoma State’s games finished with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.3 points per game, 8.8 points more than the over/under of 129.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.3 points per game, 2.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Sooners have seen a 134.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Cowboys’ games have a total points bet of 136.2 points this season, 6.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.1 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (32-for-87)
- Jordan Goldwire: 10.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (19-for-71)
- Jalen Hill: 9.1 PTS, 60.1 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Umoja Gibson: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.2 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (67-for-179)
- Elijah Harkless: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (32-for-99)
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.9 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 11.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.8 FG%, 33 3PT% (31-for-94)
- Moussa Cisse: 7.2 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 55.9 FG%
- Bryce Thompson: 11 PTS, 43 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (27-for-88)
- Bryce Williams: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (24-for-84)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.