The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (18-11, 11-7 Horizon) are only 1.5-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Cleveland State Vikings (19-8, 15-5 Horizon) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Athletics Center O’rena. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.5.
Oakland vs. Cleveland State Predictions
Oakland vs. Cleveland State Betting Odds
Oakland vs. Cleveland State Last 10 Games
- Oakland is 1-9-0 against the spread and 3-7 overall over its last 10 matchups.
- The final score of the past 10 Oakland games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Golden Grizzlies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.6 points scored. That’s 2.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Grizzlies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Cleveland State covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Cleveland State and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Vikings games averaged 7.7 fewer points (138.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 79.2, 2.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Oakland vs. Cleveland State Betting Trends
- Oakland has covered the spread 14 times in 28 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Golden Grizzlies have an ATS record of 10-11.
- Games involving Oakland have hit the over 13 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies record 5.6 more points per game (75.3) than the Vikings allow (69.7).
- When Oakland scores more than 69.7 points, it is 10-10 against the spread and 15-7 overall.
- Cleveland State has covered the spread 12 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- The Vikings are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Cleveland State’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 25 chances.
- The Vikings put up 7.2 more points per game (76.3) than the Golden Grizzlies give up to opponents (69.1).
- When it scores more than 69.1 points, Cleveland State is 11-7 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
Oakland vs. Cleveland State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oakland games have hit the over on this game’s 146.5-point total 13 times.
- This season, 11 of Cleveland State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.6 points per game, 5.1 points more than the over/under of 146.5 for this matchup.
- The 138.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.7 fewer than the 146.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Golden Grizzlies games is 143.1 points, 3.4 fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points for this contest.
- Vikings games have an over/under of 140.6 points this season, 5.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Oakland Team Leaders
- Jamal Cain: 20.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 49.1 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (32-for-107)
- Jalen Moore: 15.4 PTS, 8 AST, 2 STL, 34.2 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (36-for-152)
- Trey Townsend: 13.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 53 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (7-for-41)
- Micah Parrish: 11.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.2 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (41-for-111)
- Blake Lampman: 7.2 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 36 3PT% (58-for-161)
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.7 PTS, 2.2 STL, 48.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (55-for-159)
- Torrey Patton: 13.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (21-for-72)
- Tre Gomillion: 10.6 PTS, 54 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (17-for-38)
- Deante Johnson: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 62.5 FG%
- Broc Finstuen: 7.2 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.