The North Texas Mean Green (21-4, 14-1 C-USA) are favored (-5) to extend a 13-game win streak when they host the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (20-7, 11-4 C-USA) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at UNT Coliseum. The point total in the matchup is set at 129.
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Predictions
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Odds
|North Texas||-5||129 points|
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Last 10 Games
- North Texas is 9-1 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- North Texas and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Mean Green games averaged 5.8 fewer points (123.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Mean Green have a points-per-game average 0.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Louisiana Tech covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisiana Tech’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 13.4 more points (142.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 77.3 points per game compared to their 78.4 season average.
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Betting Trends
- North Texas is 16-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Mean Green have gone 8-4 against the spread.
- North Texas’ games have gone over the total seven times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Mean Green record only three fewer points per game (66.4) than the Bulldogs allow (69.4).
- North Texas is 2-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-10-1).
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, 15 of Louisiana Tech’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Bulldogs put up 22.8 more points per game (78.4) than the Mean Green allow their opponents to score (55.6).
- Louisiana Tech is 13-10-1 against the spread and 20-7 overall when it scores more than 55.6 points.
North Texas vs. Louisiana Tech Over/Under Trends
- North Texas and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (129 points) seven times this season.
- This season, 20 games Louisiana Tech played finished with a combined score higher than 129 points.
- The Mean Green average 66.4 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 78.4, totaling 15.8 points over the game’s point total of 129.
- This game’s point total is four fewer points than the 125 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Mean Green games is 126.5 points, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 129 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 14.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (143.4 points).
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 12.3 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (21-for-68)
- Tylor Perry: 14 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 45.9 3PT% (56-for-122)
- Abou Ousmane: 10.4 PTS, 50.5 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 10.4 PTS, 41 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (59-for-149)
- Rubin Jones: 8.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (33-for-95)
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 16.6 PTS, 10.7 REB, 1.2 STL, 54.7 FG%, 20 3PT% (3-for-15)
- Amorie Archibald: 13.2 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (40-for-108)
- Cobe Williams: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (33-for-107)
- Keaston Willis: 12.5 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (76-for-182)
- David Green: 7.3 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.