A pair of struggling teams square off when the New Mexico Lobos (11-17, 3-11 MWC) host the Air Force Falcons (10-16, 3-12 MWC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Falcons are 8-point underdogs as they try to end an eight-game losing streak against the Lobos, losers of three straight. The over/under is 138.5 in the matchup.
New Mexico vs. Air Force Predictions
New Mexico vs. Air Force Betting Odds
|New Mexico||-8||138.5 points|
New Mexico vs. Air Force Last 10 Games
- New Mexico has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- New Mexico and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Lobos games averaged 7.4 more points (145.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Lobos are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Air Force covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Air Force and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Falcons games averaged 13.3 fewer points (125.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Falcons’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 57.4, 1.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
New Mexico vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- New Mexico has registered a 15-9-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Lobos have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- This season, 13 of New Mexico’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The 74.7 points per game the Lobos average are nine more points than the Falcons allow (65.7).
- New Mexico has a 14-4-1 record against the spread and an 11-10 record overall when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- Air Force has covered the spread 15 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 8 points or more so far this season, the Falcons have gone 7-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Air Force have hit the over nine times this year.
- The Falcons’ 59 points per game are 17 fewer points than the 76 the Lobos give up to opponents.
New Mexico vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- New Mexico and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (138.5 points) 19 times this season.
- This season, five games Air Force played finished with a combined score over 138.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.7 points per game, 4.8 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.2 fewer points than the 141.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Lobos have seen a 147.7 average over/under in their games this season, 9.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 12.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (138.5 points) and the average total points bet in Falcons’ games (125.8 points) this season.
New Mexico Team Leaders
- Jaelen House: 16.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (43-for-133)
- Jamal Mashburn, Jr.: 17.7 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (44-for-129)
- Jay Allen-Tovar: 8.6 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 50 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Javonte Johnson: 7.5 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (40-for-86)
- KJ Jenkins: 10 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (55-for-151)
Air Force Team Leaders
- Ethan Taylor: 9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- A.J. Walker: 14.9 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (46-for-127)
- Jake Heidbreder: 10.2 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (39-for-105)
- Nikc Jackson: 6.2 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Lucas Moerman: 3.8 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 43.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.