The New Hampshire Wildcats (13-12, 8-8 America East) are at home in America East action against the Binghamton Bearcats (11-14, 8-8 America East) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 130.5.
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Predictions
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Betting Odds
|New Hampshire||-7.5||130.5 points|
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Last 10 Games
- New Hampshire covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- New Hampshire’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 131.5 total points, one more point than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 1.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Binghamton covered the spread three times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Binghamton and its opponents have hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bearcats games averaged 137 total points, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bearcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 65.3, 3.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Betting Trends
- New Hampshire has compiled an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- New Hampshire’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Wildcats score 69 points per game, only 1.2 more points than the 67.8 the Bearcats give up.
- When New Hampshire totals more than 67.8 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
- Binghamton has put together a 10-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Bearcats have an ATS record of 3-3.
- This year, nine of Binghamton’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Bearcats put up an average of 68.7 points per game, just 3.2 more points than the 65.5 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Binghamton is 8-5 against the spread and 11-5 overall when it scores more than 65.5 points.
New Hampshire vs. Binghamton Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of New Hampshire’s 21 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 130.5 points.
- There have been 17 Binghamton games that have ended with a combined score over 130.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 130.5 is 7.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (69 points per game) and the Bearcats (68.7 points per game).
- The 133.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.8 more than the 130.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 132.2 points, 1.7 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- Bearcats’ games have a total points bet of 136.8 points this season, 6.3 points more than the over/under for this game.
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 15.1 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (50-for-117)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.7 PTS, 43 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (35-for-86)
- Nick Guadarrama: 12.7 PTS, 43 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (31-for-102)
- Nick Johnson: 8.8 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Marco Foster: 7.8 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (48-for-114)
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 12.6 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
- Christian Hinckson: 7.3 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (24-for-56)
- John McGriff: 11.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 34 3PT% (16-for-47)
- Tyler Bertram: 9.2 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (52-for-136)
- George Tinsley: 4.8 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.