The North Carolina A&T Aggies (11-18, 6-9 Big South) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Radford Highlanders (10-17, 6-9 Big South) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Corbett Sports Center as 3.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
N.C. A&T vs. Radford Predictions
N.C. A&T vs. Radford Betting Odds
|N.C. A&T||-3.5||131.5 points|
N.C. A&T vs. Radford Last 10 Games
- N.C. A&T has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- N.C. A&T’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 6.3 more points (137.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored 2.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Radford covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Radford games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Highlanders games averaged 2.4 fewer points (129.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Highlanders’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 61.9, one point lower than their season-long per-game average.
N.C. A&T vs. Radford Betting Trends
- N.C. A&T has covered the spread in a game 14 times this season (14-12-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Aggies are 3-5 against the spread.
- Games involving N.C. A&T have hit the over 14 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Aggies record only 0.4 more points per game (68) than the Highlanders allow (67.6).
- N.C. A&T has a 7-6 record against the spread and an 8-7 record overall when scoring more than 67.6 points.
- Radford has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-16-1).
- The Highlanders are 5-10 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Radford’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 26 chances.
- The Highlanders’ 62.9 points per game are 7.4 fewer points than the 70.3 the Aggies give up.
- Radford has put together a 3-3 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.3 points.
N.C. A&T vs. Radford Over/Under Trends
- A total of 17 N.C. A&T games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- This season, 10 games Radford played finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.9 points per game, 0.6 points fewer than the point total of 131.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 6.4 fewer points than the 137.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 137.8 points, 6.3 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this game’s over/under (131.5 points) and the average total points bet in Highlanders’ games (131.3 points) this season.
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 11.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (51-for-145)
- Marcus Watson: 11.7 PTS, 38 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (26-for-101)
- Kameron Langley: 6.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.3 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Tyler Maye: 8.3 PTS, 48.5 FG%
- David Beatty: 7.9 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 28 3PT% (30-for-107)
Radford Team Leaders
- Josiah Jeffers: 9.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.5 FG%, 30 3PT% (18-for-60)
- Rashun Williams: 9.7 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (45-for-131)
- Bryan Hart: 8.9 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (43-for-132)
- Dravon Mangum: 7.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (34-for-97)
- Shaquan Jules: 6.1 PTS, 61.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.