Two hot teams square off when the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (21-7, 12-3 C-USA) host the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (17-11, 9-6 C-USA) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Blue Raiders are 3-point favorites and put their seven-game win streak on the line against the Hilltoppers, who have won seven straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 145.5 points.
Middle Tennessee vs. Western Kentucky Predictions
Middle Tennessee vs. Western Kentucky Betting Odds
|Middle Tennessee||-3||145.5 points|
Middle Tennessee vs. Western Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Middle Tennessee is 9-1 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Middle Tennessee’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Blue Raiders games averaged 3.3 fewer points (142.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Blue Raiders have scored 3.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Western Kentucky has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Western Kentucky games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Hilltoppers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141 points scored. That’s 4.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Hilltoppers have scored 0.7 more points per contest compared to their 76.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Middle Tennessee vs. Western Kentucky Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 20-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Blue Raiders went 11-2 against the spread.
- This season, 15 of Middle Tennessee’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The 75.1 points per game the Blue Raiders record are 5.6 more points than the Hilltoppers allow (69.5).
- Middle Tennessee is 15-4 against the spread and 18-3 overall when scoring more than 69.5 points.
- Western Kentucky has put together a 13-12-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Hilltoppers have an ATS record of 3-1-1.
- This season, 14 of Western Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Hilltoppers’ 76.5 points per game are 9.5 more points than the 67 the Blue Raiders allow.
- When it scores more than 67 points, Western Kentucky is 12-8 against the spread and 17-5 overall.
Middle Tennessee vs. Western Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Middle Tennessee’s 25 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- A total of 13 of Western Kentucky’s games ended with a combined score higher than 145.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.6 points per game, 6.1 points more than the point total of 145.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 136.5 points per game, nine points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Blue Raiders games is 139.5 points, six fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points for this contest.
- Hilltoppers games have an over/under of 141.8 points this season, 3.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Josh Jefferson: 14.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (69-for-185)
- Donovan Sims: 11 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (38-for-113)
- Eli Lawrence: 10.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (45-for-129)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.6 PTS, 50.6 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
Western Kentucky Team Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight: 15.7 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.9 STL, 49.5 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Jamarion Sharp: 7.8 PTS, 7 REB, 4.3 BLK, 72.8 FG%
- Camron Justice: 14.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.3 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (67-for-165)
- Jairus Hamilton: 13 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (33-for-104)
- Josh Anderson: 12.7 PTS, 2.3 STL, 49 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (31-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.