The Loyola Marymount Lions (9-17, 2-12 WCC) are favored (-6) to break a 10-game losing streak when they host the Pacific (CA) Tigers (8-20, 3-10 WCC) at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Gersten Pavilion. The over/under is 136.5 for the matchup.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Predictions
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-6||136.5 points|
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Last 10 Games
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 0-10 overall and 3-5-2 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s past 10 games saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 140.2 total points, 3.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Lions have a points-per-game average 0.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Pacific (CA) is 2-6-2 against the spread and 3-7 overall in its past 10 matchups.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 139 total points, 2.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring at a rate of 65.5 PPG, the same as their season-long scoring average.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 9-15-2 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- This season, 16 of Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The 68.2 points per game the Lions score are the same as the Tigers give up.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has a 4-6 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall when putting up more than 71.6 points.
- Pacific (CA) has gone 5-20-2 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This season, 16 of Pacific (CA)’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Tigers put up 8.3 fewer points per game (65.5) than the Lions give up (73.8).
- When it scores more than 73.8 points, Pacific (CA) is 4-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Pacific (CA) Over/Under Trends
- This season, 17 of Loyola Marymount (CA)’s 27 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- In Pacific (CA)’s 27 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 136.5.
- The Lions average 68.2 points per game against the Tigers’ 65.5, amounting to 2.8 points under the game’s point total of 136.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 145.4 points per game, 8.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lions have seen a 139.5 average over/under in their games this season, three points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (136.5 points) and the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (135.9 points) this season.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Team Leaders
- Eli Scott: 16.9 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (6-for-32)
- Joe Quintana: 12 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (68-for-167)
- Cameron Shelton: 8.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (19-for-64)
- Keli Leaupepe: 9.2 PTS, 47 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (33-for-88)
- Dameone Douglas: 10.8 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.1 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (28-for-88)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 11 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.5 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (37-for-98)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Nicquel Blake: 9 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 25 3PT% (13-for-52)
- Luke Avdalovic: 9.9 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.