The Lipscomb Bisons (12-18, 5-10 ASUN) are at home in ASUN action against the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (10-18, 7-8 ASUN) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bisons are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 162.5.
Lipscomb vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Lipscomb vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
Lipscomb vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Lipscomb covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Lipscomb and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bisons games averaged 148.1 total points, 14.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bisons’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 2.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- Central Arkansas is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Central Arkansas’ last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Sugar Bears’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 150.9 points scored. That’s 11.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Sugar Bears have a 74.8 points-per-game average, 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Lipscomb vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Lipscomb has gone 12-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Bisons have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Games involving Lipscomb have hit the over 17 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Bisons put up 6.8 fewer points per game (74.7) than the Sugar Bears give up (81.5).
- Lipscomb is 4-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 81.5 points.
- Central Arkansas has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-12-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 8.5 points or more, the Sugar Bears have gone 8-10 against the spread.
- Central Arkansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Sugar Bears’ 73.6 points per game are only 4.8 fewer points than the 78.4 the Bisons give up to opponents.
- Central Arkansas has put together an 8-0 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 78.4 points.
Lipscomb vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- Five Lipscomb games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 162.5 points.
- This season, six games Central Arkansas played finished with a combined score over 162.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.3 points per game, 14.2 points fewer than the point total of 162.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 2.6 fewer points than the 159.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Bisons have seen a 146.9 average over/under in their games this season, 15.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Sugar Bears games have an over/under of 149.2 points this season, 13.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Lipscomb Team Leaders
- Ahsan Asadullah: 14.9 PTS, 8.9 REB, 50.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (9-for-26)
- Will Pruitt: 9.9 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (45-for-113)
- Jacob Ognacevic: 12.2 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 46 3PT% (29-for-63)
- Parker Hazen: 8.7 PTS, 58.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Greg Jones: 9.5 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (58-for-177)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Camren Hunter: 14.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (25-for-92)
- Jared Chatham: 11.2 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 20 3PT% (4-for-20)
- Darious Hall: 12.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 11 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Collin Cooper: 9.8 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (61-for-166)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.