The Lafayette Leopards (10-18, 7-10 Patriot) are favored (by 3.5 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (11-18, 9-8 Patriot) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
Lafayette vs. Lehigh Predictions
Lafayette vs. Lehigh Betting Odds
Lafayette vs. Lehigh Last 10 Games
- Lafayette is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Lafayette and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Leopards games averaged 136.7 total points, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Leopards have a points-per-game average 1.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Lehigh covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Lehigh and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged 140 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Mountain Hawks have scored 3.3 more points per contest compared to their 67.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Lafayette vs. Lehigh Betting Trends
- Lafayette is 11-12-1 against the spread this season.
- The Leopards have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Lafayette’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 24 chances.
- The Leopards put up just 3.6 fewer points per game (67.7) than the Mountain Hawks give up (71.3).
- Lafayette has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- Lehigh has registered a 15-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Mountain Hawks have gone 9-6 against the spread.
- Lehigh games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this year.
- The Mountain Hawks’ 67.6 points per game are only 4.7 fewer points than the 72.3 the Leopards allow.
- Lehigh has put together an 8-4 ATS record and a 7-4 overall record in games it scores more than 72.3 points.
Lafayette vs. Lehigh Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Lafayette’s 24 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 141.5 points.
- This season, 15 of Lehigh’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The Leopards average 67.7 points per game against the Mountain Hawks’ 67.6, totaling 6.2 points under the matchup’s point total of 141.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.1 fewer points than the 143.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Leopards games is 139.5 points, two fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.3 points more than the average over/under in Mountain Hawks’ games this season (138.2 points).
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 14.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 55.6 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Kyle Jenkins: 10.4 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (38-for-133)
- Tyrone Perry: 11.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (53-for-146)
- CJ Fulton: 7.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (35-for-91)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (51-for-148)
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 12.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 41 3PT% (48-for-117)
- Jeameril Wilson: 10.9 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (32-for-77)
- Nic Lynch: 9.8 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 52 3PT% (26-for-50)
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (43-for-113)
- Dominic Parolin: 4.1 PTS, 45 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.