The Iowa State Cyclones (19-9, 6-9 Big 12) are underdogs (+3.5) in their attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Kansas State Wildcats (14-13, 6-9 Big 12) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Bramlage Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under set at 131 points.
Kansas State vs. Iowa State Predictions
Kansas State vs. Iowa State Betting Odds
|Kansas State||-3.5||131 points|
Kansas State vs. Iowa State Last 10 Games
- Kansas State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Kansas State games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 2.2 more points (133.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Iowa State covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Iowa State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Cyclones’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 128.4 points scored. That’s 2.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cyclones’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 64.2, 3.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Kansas State vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Kansas State has put together a 15-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats went 3-5 against the spread.
- Kansas State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- The 68.9 points per game the Wildcats record are 6.6 more points than the Cyclones give up (62.3).
- Kansas State is 14-7 against the spread and 13-8 overall when scoring more than 62.3 points.
- Iowa State is 14-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Cyclones have an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Iowa State’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 27 chances.
- The Cyclones score an average of 68.1 points per game, just 1.7 more points than the 66.4 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Iowa State has put together a 10-5 ATS record and a 14-2 overall record in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
Kansas State vs. Iowa State Over/Under Trends
- Kansas State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (131 points) 16 times this season.
- There have been 13 Iowa State games that have ended with a combined score over 131 points this season.
- The Wildcats average 68.9 points per game against the Cyclones’ 68.1, totaling six points over the contest’s total of 131.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.7 points per game, 2.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 132.6 points, 1.6 more than the over/under of 131 points for this contest.
- Cyclones’ games have a total points bet of 132.7 points this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 12.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (31-for-92)
- Nijel Pack: 17.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (81-for-189)
- Markquis Nowell: 12.4 PTS, 5.1 AST, 2.2 STL, 39.9 FG%, 32 3PT% (41-for-128)
- Mike McGuirl: 7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Selton Miguel: 7.5 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 21.2 3PT% (7-for-33)
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 18 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 48.4 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (29-for-68)
- Tyrese Hunter: 11 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.1 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (24-for-102)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.7 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (35-for-137)
- Aljaz Kunc: 6.3 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (31-for-73)
- George Conditt IV: 5.1 PTS, 66.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.