The Grambling Tigers (11-15, 8-5 SWAC) are at home in SWAC play against the Florida A&M Rattlers (11-15, 9-6 SWAC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The Tigers are 4.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Grambling vs. Florida A&M Predictions
Grambling vs. Florida A&M Betting Odds
Grambling vs. Florida A&M Last 10 Games
- Grambling has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Grambling’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 4.6 more points (138.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 5.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Florida A&M has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Florida A&M games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Rattlers games averaged 3.6 fewer points (129.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Rattlers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 64.5, 0.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Grambling vs. Florida A&M Betting Trends
- Grambling has covered the spread 12 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, Grambling’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 25 chances.
- The Tigers put up only 3.7 fewer points per game (65.5) than the Rattlers give up (69.2).
- Grambling has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- Florida A&M has covered the spread 12 times this year (12-11-1).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Rattlers have an ATS record of 5-5.
- This season, 11 of Florida A&M’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Rattlers put up 6.3 fewer points per game (64.7) than the Tigers give up to opponents (71).
- Florida A&M is 2-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 71 points.
Grambling vs. Florida A&M Over/Under Trends
- Grambling and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (133.5 points) 15 times this season.
- This season, 11 of Florida A&M’s games have ended with a score higher than 133.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.2 points per game, 3.3 points fewer than the total of 133.5 for this game.
- This game’s point total is 6.7 fewer points than the 140.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 138 points, 4.5 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- Rattlers games have an over/under of 132.4 points this season, 1.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Grambling Team Leaders
- Tra’Michael Moton: 10.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.8 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Cameron Christon: 13 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (44-for-102)
- Shawndarius Cowart: 7.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- A.J. Taylor: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 41.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
- Prince Moss: 6.7 PTS, 33.1 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 19.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 46.7 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Bryce Moragne: 9.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 54.3 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 47.7 FG%
- Kamron Reaves: 8 PTS, 31.3 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (27-for-95)
- Keith Littles: 6.4 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (20-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.