The Georgia Bulldogs (6-22, 1-14 SEC) host the Florida Gators (17-11, 7-8 SEC) after losing four straight home games. The Gators are favored by 9.5 points in the contest, which begins at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
Florida vs. Georgia Predictions
Florida vs. Georgia Betting Odds
Florida vs. Georgia Last 10 Games
- Florida has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Florida games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The last 10 Gators games averaged 135 total points, 8.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Gators are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Georgia is 1-9 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Georgia and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 3.6 more points (147.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.1, 0.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Florida vs. Georgia Betting Trends
- Florida has compiled a 13-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 9.5 points or more, the Gators have gone 5-5 against the spread.
- This season, Florida’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Gators average 69.9 points per game, 8.2 fewer points than the 78.1 the Bulldogs give up.
- Florida is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 78.1 points.
- Georgia has covered the spread nine times this year (9-19-1).
- In games they were an underdog in by 9.5 points or more so far this year, the Bulldogs went 6-6 against the spread.
- Georgia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 30 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs put up an average of 70.5 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 64.7 the Gators give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.7 points, Georgia is 8-14 against the spread and 5-17 overall.
Florida vs. Georgia Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida games have hit the over on this matchup’s 143.5-point over/under seven times.
- A total of 17 of Georgia’s games finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- The Gators average 69.9 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 70.5, amounting to 3.1 points under the matchup’s total of 143.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.8 points per game, 0.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Gators have seen a 136.7 average over/under in their games this season, 6.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (143 points) this season.
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 16.3 PTS, 9 REB, 2.6 BLK, 55 FG%
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.9 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- Tyree Appleby: 11 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.5 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (51-for-154)
- Anthony Duruji: 8.8 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Myreon Jones: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.4 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (53-for-155)
Georgia Team Leaders
- Kario Oquendo: 15.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.4 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (29-for-110)
- Braelen Bridges: 12.5 PTS, 63.5 FG%
- Aaron Cook: 10.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 38.6 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (25-for-92)
- Noah Baumann: 8.7 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (56-for-136)
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim: 7.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (31-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.