The Jacksonville Dolphins (19-8, 11-4 ASUN) are 2.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (19-10, 9-6 ASUN) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Alico Arena. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 131.5.
FGCU vs. Jacksonville Predictions
FGCU vs. Jacksonville Betting Odds
FGCU vs. Jacksonville Last 10 Games
- FGCU is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 FGCU games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 148.2 points scored. That’s 16.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 1.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Jacksonville covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Jacksonville’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The last 10 Dolphins games averaged 130.3 total points, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Dolphins have scored 0.9 more points per contest compared to their 66.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
FGCU vs. Jacksonville Betting Trends
- FGCU has covered the spread 14 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 9-11.
- This season, 18 of FGCU’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 77.7 points per game the Eagles put up are 19.7 more points than the Dolphins allow (58).
- FGCU is 13-13 against the spread and 19-9 overall when scoring more than 58 points.
- Jacksonville has gone 18-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Dolphins have gone 5-4 against the spread.
- Jacksonville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Dolphins put up an average of 66.9 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than the 73.1 the Eagles allow to opponents.
- Jacksonville is 3-1 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it scores more than 73.1 points.
FGCU vs. Jacksonville Over/Under Trends
- FGCU and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (131.5 points) 26 times this season.
- This season, eight games Jacksonville played finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points.
- The Eagles average 77.7 points per game against the Dolphins’ 66.9, totaling 13.1 points over the contest’s point total of 131.5.
- The 131.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.4 fewer than the 131.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 144.3 points, 12.8 more than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- Dolphins games have an over/under of 129.8 points this season, 1.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 21.4 PTS, 6.4 AST, 40 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (89-for-243)
- Kevin Samuel: 11.7 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 3.1 BLK, 63.8 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 10.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 51.6 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Caleb Catto: 8.1 PTS, 40 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (45-for-120)
- Austin Richie: 6.6 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (47-for-127)
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Kevion Nolan: 14.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.6 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (60-for-156)
- Bryce Workman: 9.8 PTS, 54.6 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 7.7 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (31-for-71)
- Jordan Davis: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.2 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (16-for-54)
- Mike Marsh: 8.4 PTS, 52.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.