The Drexel Dragons (14-13, 9-8 CAA) are at home in CAA action against the Charleston (SC) Cougars (16-12, 8-8 CAA) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Dragons are 3-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
Drexel vs. Charleston (SC) Predictions
Drexel vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Odds
Drexel vs. Charleston (SC) Last 10 Games
- Drexel covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Drexel games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Dragons’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.9 points scored. That’s 7.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Dragons are scoring 2.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Charleston (SC) is 6-4 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 149.2 total points, 1.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cougars have scored 0.8 more points per contest compared to their 78.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Drexel vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Trends
- Drexel has covered the spread 15 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- The Dragons are 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving Drexel have hit the over 12 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The 73.2 points per game the Dragons average are the same as the Cougars give up.
- When Drexel totals more than 76.5 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Charleston (SC) is 16-14-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are 8-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving Charleston (SC) have hit the over 18 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Cougars’ 78.2 points per game are 8.1 more points than the 70.1 the Dragons give up to opponents.
- Charleston (SC) is 14-6-1 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it scores more than 70.1 points.
Drexel vs. Charleston (SC) Over/Under Trends
- Nine Drexel games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 150.5 points.
- This season, 20 of Charleston (SC)’s games have ended with a score higher than 150.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151.4 points per game, 0.9 points more than the point total of 150.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 146.6 points per game, 3.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Dragons games is 141.4 points, 9.1 fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates the average total points bet in Cougars’ games (151.2 points) and this contest’s over/under (150.5 points).
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 15.2 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (34-for-116)
- Amari Williams: 9.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 2.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 60 3PT% (3-for-5)
- Melik Martin: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.5 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- James Butler: 8.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 54 FG%, 50 3PT% (6-for-12)
- Xavier Bell: 10.9 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 11.2 PTS, 2.2 STL, 43 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (7-for-34)
- John Meeks: 13.8 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 33 3PT% (30-for-91)
- Reyne Smith: 12.4 PTS, 37 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (80-for-217)
- Brenden Tucker: 11.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (45-for-109)
- Ben Burnham: 7.8 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (20-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.