The Southern Illinois Salukis (16-13, 9-8 MVC) will try to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Drake Bulldogs (21-9, 12-5 MVC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 as 6-point underdogs. The Bulldogs have also won four games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.5.
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Predictions
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Betting Odds
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Last 10 Games
- Drake has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Drake and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.5 points scored. That’s nine more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Southern Illinois has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Southern Illinois games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Salukis games averaged 127.3 total points, 2.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Salukis are scoring 63.6 points per game compared to their 64.6 season average.
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Betting Trends
- Drake is 11-19-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Bulldogs are 6-7 against the spread.
- Drake’s games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- The Bulldogs record 74.5 points per game, 13.3 more points than the 61.2 the Salukis allow.
- When Drake scores more than 61.2 points, it is 9-14 against the spread and 19-6 overall.
- Southern Illinois has covered the spread 17 times this season (17-13-0).
- The Salukis are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This year, Southern Illinois’ games have hit the over 12 times out of 31 chances.
- The Salukis’ 64.6 points per game are just 1.9 fewer points than the 66.5 the Bulldogs give up.
- When it scores more than 66.5 points, Southern Illinois is 9-2 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
Drake vs. Southern Illinois Over/Under Trends
- Drake and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 129.5 points 24 times this season.
- This season, 16 games Southern Illinois played finished with a combined score over 129.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.1 points per game, 9.6 points more than the over/under of 129.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.8 fewer points than the 127.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 139.4 points, 9.9 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates this game’s over/under (129.5 points) and the average total points bet in Salukis’ games (129.4 points) this season.
Drake Team Leaders
- Garrett Sturtz: 11.1 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 59.7 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Tucker DeVries: 13.9 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (65-for-187)
- Tremell Murphy: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.3 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (33-for-112)
- Roman Penn: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (8-for-34)
- D.J. Wilkins: 10.5 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (58-for-151)
Southern Illinois Team Leaders
- Marcus Domask: 14.8 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (42-for-116)
- Lance Jones: 14.9 PTS, 2 STL, 45.2 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (55-for-161)
- Ben Coupet Jr.: 11 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 41 3PT% (50-for-122)
- Steven Verplancken Jr.: 6.7 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (45-for-110)
- Dalton Banks: 4.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (9-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.