The Detroit Mercy Titans (13-13, 10-6 Horizon) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (19-10, 14-6 Horizon) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 as 3.5-point favorites. The Mastodons have won eight games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 140.5.
Detroit Mercy vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Predictions
Detroit Mercy vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Odds
|Detroit Mercy||-3.5||140.5 points|
Detroit Mercy vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Last 10 Games
- Detroit Mercy is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Detroit Mercy games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 1.5 more points (142) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Titans are scoring 0.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Purdue Fort Wayne and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Mastodons games averaged 2.5 fewer points (138) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Mastodons are scoring 73.6 points per game compared to their 74.4 season average.
Detroit Mercy vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Trends
- Detroit Mercy has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-9-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Titans have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- This season, Detroit Mercy’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances.
- The Titans score only 1.2 more points per game (70.3) than the Mastodons give up (69.1).
- Detroit Mercy is 11-1 against the spread and 10-3 overall when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has put together a record of 18-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Mastodons went 5-4 against the spread.
- Purdue Fort Wayne games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Mastodons’ 74.4 points per game are 5.2 more points than the 69.2 the Titans give up to opponents.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has put together a 16-3 ATS record and a 17-4 overall record in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
Detroit Mercy vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Over/Under Trends
- Detroit Mercy and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (140.5 points) 14 times this season.
- There have been 13 Purdue Fort Wayne games that have ended with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.7 points per game, 4.2 points more than the point total of 140.5 for this contest.
- The 138.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.2 fewer than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Titans have seen a 141.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Mastodons’ games have a total points bet of 142.6 points this season, 2.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 23.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (98-for-263)
- Madut Akec: 13.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.6 STL, 50.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Matt Johnson: 7.4 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (31-for-74)
- D.J. Harvey: 8.2 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Willy Isiani: 5.1 PTS, 46 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (29-for-74)
Purdue Fort Wayne Team Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey: 15.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (64-for-168)
- Jalon Pipkins: 13.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 46.2 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (33-for-108)
- Damian Chong Qui: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (40-for-110)
- Ra Kpedi: 8.4 PTS, 64.7 FG%
- Deonte Billups: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.8 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (63-for-156)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.