The La Salle Explorers (7-18, 2-13 A-10) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Dayton Flyers (20-8, 12-3 A-10) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Tom Gola Arena as big, 10-point underdogs. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 134.5.
Dayton vs. La Salle Predictions
Dayton vs. La Salle Betting Odds
Dayton vs. La Salle Last 10 Games
- Dayton is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Dayton’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Flyers games averaged 4.7 fewer points (129.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Flyers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- La Salle covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- La Salle’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Explorers games averaged 141 total points, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Explorers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 67.8, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Dayton vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- Dayton is 16-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Flyers have an ATS record of 5-5.
- This season, Dayton’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Flyers record just 3.9 fewer points per game (69.5) than the Explorers give up (73.4).
- When Dayton puts up more than 73.4 points, it is 10-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- La Salle has put together a record of 7-15-2 against the spread this year.
- The Explorers have an ATS record of 2-2-1 when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- La Salle’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Explorers score an average of 68.6 points per game, 8.3 more points than the 60.3 the Flyers give up to opponents.
- La Salle is 6-10-2 against the spread and 7-12 overall when it scores more than 60.3 points.
Dayton vs. La Salle Over/Under Trends
- Dayton and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been 15 La Salle games that have ended with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.1 points per game, 3.6 points more than the total of 134.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.7 points per game, 0.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Flyers have seen a 132.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Explorers’ games have a total points bet of 140.6 points this season, 6.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 11.4 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 63.9 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.7 STL, 39.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Toumani Camara: 10.8 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Kobe Elvis: 9 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (33-for-80)
- R.J. Blakney: 6.2 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 13.5 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Jack Clark: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.3 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (41-for-137)
- Christian Ray: 4.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Jhamir Brickus: 9.2 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (33-for-90)
- Josh Nickelberry: 11.7 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (52-for-151)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.