The La Salle Explorers (7-18, 2-13 A-10) will attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they host the Dayton Flyers (20-8, 12-3 A-10) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Tom Gola Arena as big, 10-point underdogs. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 134.5.
Dayton vs. La Salle Predictions
Dayton vs. La Salle Betting Odds
Dayton vs. La Salle Last 10 Games
- Dayton is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Dayton’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Flyers games averaged 4.7 fewer points (129.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Flyers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- La Salle covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- La Salle’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Explorers games averaged 141 total points, 6.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Explorers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 67.8, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Dayton vs. La Salle Betting Trends
- Dayton is 16-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10-point favorites or more, the Flyers have an ATS record of 5-5.
- This season, Dayton’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Flyers record just 3.9 fewer points per game (69.5) than the Explorers give up (73.4).
- When Dayton puts up more than 73.4 points, it is 10-1 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- La Salle has put together a record of 7-15-2 against the spread this year.
- The Explorers have an ATS record of 2-2-1 when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- La Salle’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Explorers score an average of 68.6 points per game, 8.3 more points than the 60.3 the Flyers give up to opponents.
- La Salle is 6-10-2 against the spread and 7-12 overall when it scores more than 60.3 points.
Dayton vs. La Salle Over/Under Trends
- Dayton and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been 15 La Salle games that have ended with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.1 points per game, 3.6 points more than the total of 134.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.7 points per game, 0.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Flyers have seen a 132.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Explorers’ games have a total points bet of 140.6 points this season, 6.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Dayton Team Leaders
- Daron Holmes: 11.4 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 63.9 FG%
- Malachi Smith: 9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.7 STL, 39.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Toumani Camara: 10.8 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Kobe Elvis: 9 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (33-for-80)
- R.J. Blakney: 6.2 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 13.5 PTS, 2.7 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Jack Clark: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.3 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (41-for-137)
- Christian Ray: 4.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Jhamir Brickus: 9.2 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (33-for-90)
- Josh Nickelberry: 11.7 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (52-for-151)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.