The Colgate Raiders (19-11, 15-2 Patriot) are favored (by 6.5 points) to continue a nine-game home win streak when they host the Navy Midshipmen (19-9, 12-5 Patriot) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 128.5.
Colgate vs. Navy Predictions
Colgate vs. Navy Betting Odds
Colgate vs. Navy Last 10 Games
- Colgate covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- Colgate’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The Raiders’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.9 points scored. That’s 12.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Raiders have a points-per-game average 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Navy has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past 10 Midshipmen games averaged 0.2 more points (128.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Midshipmen are scoring 59.6 points per game compared to their 64.1 season average.
Colgate vs. Navy Betting Trends
- Colgate is 14-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 10-7-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Colgate games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Raiders score 17.1 more points per game (75.4) than the Midshipmen allow (58.3).
- Colgate is 14-13-1 against the spread and 19-11 overall when scoring more than 58.3 points.
- Navy has covered the spread 14 times this year (14-13-0).
- The Midshipmen are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Navy have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Midshipmen average just 3.4 fewer points per game (64.1) than the Raiders allow their opponents to score (67.5).
- Navy has put together a 9-1 ATS record and a 10-1 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
Colgate vs. Navy Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colgate and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 128.5 points 22 times.
- This season, 10 games Navy played finished with a combined score higher than 128.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 128.5 is 11 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Raiders (75.4 points per game) and the Midshipmen (64.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 125.8 points per game, 2.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Raiders have seen a 143 over/under in their games this season, 14.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Midshipmen’s games this season (130.1 points).
Colgate Team Leaders
- Tucker Richardson: 12.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (62-for-178)
- Keegan Records: 10.4 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 64.8 FG%
- Jack Ferguson: 12 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (75-for-192)
- Ryan Moffatt: 10.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 54.4 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (48-for-105)
- Nelly Cummings: 14.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (55-for-150)
Navy Team Leaders
- John Carter Jr.: 12.8 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (55-for-148)
- Tyler Nelson: 8.8 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- Greg Summers: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%
- Daniel Deaver: 7.9 PTS, 46 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Jaylen Walker: 6.3 PTS, 45 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.