The Florida Atlantic Owls (15-13, 8-7 C-USA) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Charlotte 49ers (15-12, 8-7 C-USA) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Dale F. Halton Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 139 points.
Charlotte vs. Florida Atlantic Predictions
Charlotte vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Odds
Charlotte vs. Florida Atlantic Last 10 Games
- Charlotte is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Charlotte games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 49ers games averaged 139.9 total points, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the 49ers have a points-per-game average 1.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Florida Atlantic covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Florida Atlantic games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 1.9 fewer points (137.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Owls are scoring 71 points per game compared to their 73.8 season average.
Charlotte vs. Florida Atlantic Betting Trends
- Charlotte has gone 13-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the 49ers are 7-4 against the spread.
- Charlotte games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this season.
- The 49ers put up 70.8 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 68.1 the Owls give up.
- When Charlotte totals more than 68.1 points, it is 8-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Florida Atlantic has covered the spread 13 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Owls are 5-6 against the spread.
- This year, Florida Atlantic’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 25 chances.
- The Owls average just two more points per game (73.8) than the 49ers allow (71.8).
- Florida Atlantic is 10-4 against the spread and 14-3 overall when it scores more than 71.8 points.
Charlotte vs. Florida Atlantic Over/Under Trends
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (139 points) 13 times this season.
- There have been 14 Florida Atlantic games that have ended with a combined score over 139 points this season.
- The 49ers average 70.8 points per game against the Owls’ 73.8, amounting to 5.6 points over the matchup’s over/under of 139.
- The 139.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.9 more than the 139 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in 49ers games is 2.4 points fewer than the over/under of 139 points in this matchup.
- Owls’ games have a total points bet of 139.1 points this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 19.7 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (53-for-144)
- Austin Butler: 12.6 PTS, 53.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.7 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Clyde Trapp: 8.9 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 33 3PT% (30-for-91)
- Robert Braswell: 8.8 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (45-for-105)
Florida Atlantic Team Leaders
- Alijah Martin: 13.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (70-for-177)
- Michael Forrest: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (73-for-202)
- Bryan Greenlee: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (40-for-115)
- Vladislav Goldin: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 55.8 FG%
- Everett Winchester: 7.1 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.