The Longwood Lancers (22-6, 14-1 Big South) are underdogs (+2.5) in their attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (15-11, 8-7 Big South) at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center. The over/under for the matchup is set at 132.5.
Campbell vs. Longwood Predictions
Campbell vs. Longwood Betting Odds
Campbell vs. Longwood Last 10 Games
- Campbell covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Campbell games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Fighting Camels games averaged 4.3 fewer points (128.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Fighting Camels are scoring 0.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Longwood covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Longwood’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The Lancers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.4 points scored. That’s 5.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Lancers are scoring 73.8 points per game compared to their 76.6 season average.
Campbell vs. Longwood Betting Trends
- Campbell has compiled a 9-13-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have an ATS record of 3-12 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 12 of Campbell’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Fighting Camels score 66.8 points per game, only 1.3 more points than the 65.5 the Lancers allow.
- Campbell is 6-7 against the spread and 12-4 overall when scoring more than 65.5 points.
- Longwood has covered the spread 15 times in 24 games with a set spread.
- The Lancers are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 14 of Longwood’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Lancers’ 76.6 points per game are 14.6 more points than the 62 the Fighting Camels allow.
- Longwood is 13-6 against the spread and 21-2 overall when it scores more than 62 points.
Campbell vs. Longwood Over/Under Trends
- Campbell and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (132.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 16 games Longwood played finished with a combined score over 132.5 points.
- The Fighting Camels average 66.8 points per game against the Lancers’ 76.6, totaling 10.9 points over the game’s total of 132.5.
- This game’s total is five fewer points than the 127.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Fighting Camels games is three points fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points in this contest.
- Lancers’ games have a total points bet of 136.5 points this season, four points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Campbell Team Leaders
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 14.1 PTS, 51 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (34-for-87)
- Jesus Carralero: 9.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (10-for-40)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.2 PTS, 61.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Jordan Whitfield: 11.2 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 39 3PT% (48-for-123)
- Messiah Thompson: 8 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (33-for-104)
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.1 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (51-for-128)
- Justin Hill: 13.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- DeShaun Wade: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (59-for-142)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 9.3 PTS, 56.6 FG%
- Zac Watson: 7.7 PTS, 59.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.