The Bryant Bulldogs (19-9, 14-2 NEC) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to continue a nine-game home winning streak when they host the Wagner Seahawks (20-4, 13-2 NEC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5 points.
Bryant vs. Wagner Predictions
Bryant vs. Wagner Betting Odds
Bryant vs. Wagner Last 10 Games
- Bryant is 9-1 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Bryant’s last 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 147.3 total points, 6.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 6.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Wagner has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Wagner’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Seahawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.2 points scored. That’s 18.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Seahawks are scoring 72.5 points per game compared to their 72.3 season average.
Bryant vs. Wagner Betting Trends
- Bryant has covered the spread 15 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 9-5.
- This season, 15 of Bryant’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The 75.9 points per game the Bulldogs score are 14.1 more points than the Seahawks give up (61.8).
- Bryant is 13-8 against the spread and 18-6 overall when scoring more than 61.8 points.
- Wagner has registered an 11-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Wagner games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Seahawks put up an average of 72.3 points per game, only 0.4 more points than the 71.9 the Bulldogs allow.
- When it scores more than 71.9 points, Wagner is 7-4 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
Bryant vs. Wagner Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bryant and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 153.5 points 12 times.
- This season, three games Wagner played finished with a combined score over 153.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.2 points per game, 5.3 points fewer than the point total of 153.5 for this contest.
- This game’s point total is 19.8 fewer points than the 133.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 7.1 points fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points in this contest.
- Seahawks games have an over/under of 135.3 points this season, 18.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 17.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.6 STL, 45.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (50-for-152)
- Peter Kiss: 25.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (41-for-139)
- Adham Eleeda: 11 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (85-for-242)
- Hall Elisias: 8.7 PTS, 3 BLK, 55.6 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Greg Calixte: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 67 FG%
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 18.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.9 STL, 51.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (23-for-62)
- Will Martinez: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- Raekwon Rogers: 11.2 PTS, 59.9 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Elijah Ford: 11.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 54.7 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Delonnie Hunt: 7 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (17-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.