The No. 5 Kansas Jayhawks (23-4, 12-2 Big 12) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 10 Baylor Bears (23-5, 11-4 Big 12) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Ferrell Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 150.
Baylor vs. Kansas Predictions
Baylor vs. Kansas Betting Odds
Baylor vs. Kansas Last 10 Games
- Baylor is 7-3 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Baylor games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 138.9 total points, 11.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bears are scoring 4.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Kansas is 8-2 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Kansas’ past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Jayhawks games averaged 8.7 fewer points (141.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Jayhawks have scored 1.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 80 PPG season-long scoring average.
Baylor vs. Kansas Betting Trends
- Baylor has put together a 14-13-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears are 14-10-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Baylor’s games have hit the over 15 times.
- The Bears average 77.1 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 68.2 the Jayhawks allow.
- Baylor is 12-9-1 against the spread and 20-2 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- Kansas is 12-14-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Kansas’ games have hit the over 14 times out of 26 chances.
- The Jayhawks’ 80 points per game are 17 more points than the 63 the Bears allow.
- When it scores more than 63 points, Kansas is 12-12 against the spread and 22-3 overall.
Baylor vs. Kansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, seven of Baylor’s 28 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 150 points.
- There have been nine Kansas games that have finished with a combined score higher than 150 points this season.
- The Bears average 77.1 points per game against the Jayhawks’ 80, totaling 7.1 points over the matchup’s point total of 150.
- These two teams surrender a combined 131.2 points per game, 18.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bears games is 138.9 points, 11.1 fewer than the over/under of 150 points for this contest.
- Jayhawks games have an over/under of 142.3 points this season, 7.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Baylor Team Leaders
- James Akinjo: 12.9 PTS, 5.7 AST, 2.1 STL, 38.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (33-for-107)
- Kendall Brown: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 59 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Matthew Mayer: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (36-for-110)
- Adam Flagler: 13.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (63-for-156)
- Jeremy Sochan: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.4 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 15.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (33-for-95)
- Ochai Agbaji: 20.2 PTS, 51 FG%, 44.5 3PT% (77-for-173)
- David McCormack: 9.6 PTS, 7 REB, 51.6 FG%
- Jalen Wilson: 10.7 PTS, 7.2 REB, 49.5 FG%, 29 3PT% (20-for-69)
- Dajuan Harris: 5.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.