The Ball State Cardinals (12-15, 7-9 MAC) are at home in MAC action against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (10-18, 5-12 MAC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The Cardinals are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 151.5.
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Predictions
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Odds
|Ball State||-7.5||151.5 points|
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Last 10 Games
- Ball State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Ball State games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Cardinals’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 148.8 points scored. That’s 2.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Cardinals have scored 2.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Michigan is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Eastern Michigan games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 7.7 fewer points (143.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 2.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Trends
- Ball State has compiled a 13-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Ball State’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Cardinals score 75.5 points per game, just 0.7 fewer points than the 76.2 the Eagles give up.
- Ball State has a 7-3 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when scoring more than 76.2 points.
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread 12 times this year (12-15-0).
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 4-10.
- This year, Eastern Michigan’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 27 chances.
- The Eagles score an average of 69.9 points per game, 7.8 fewer points than the 77.7 the Cardinals allow.
- Eastern Michigan has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 6-0 overall record in games it scores more than 77.7 points.
Ball State vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, Ball State games have gone over this game’s 151.5-point total 15 times.
- This season, 12 of Eastern Michigan’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points.
- The Cardinals average 75.5 points per game against the Eagles’ 69.9, amounting to 6.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 151.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 153.9 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Cardinals games is 3.2 points fewer than the over/under of 151.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.1 points more than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (143.4 points).
Ball State Team Leaders
- Payton Sparks: 13.4 PTS, 8.2 REB, 54.1 FG%
- Tyler Cochran: 11.9 PTS, 2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Luke Bumbalough: 11.5 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (72-for-193)
- Miryne Thomas: 11.5 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (47-for-121)
- Demarius Jacobs: 7.7 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
Eastern Michigan Team Leaders
- Noah Farrakhan: 16.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.9 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (39-for-93)
- Nathan Scott: 8.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (29-for-98)
- Darion Spottsville: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- James Scott: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
- Bryce McBride: 11.6 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (24-for-90)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.