The No. 18 Arkansas Razorbacks (22-6, 11-4 SEC) are just 2.5-point favorites as they look to extend a seven-game home win streak when they square off against the No. 6 Kentucky Wildcats (23-5, 12-3 SEC) on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Bud Walton Arena. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 147.
Arkansas vs. Kentucky Predictions
Arkansas vs. Kentucky Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. Kentucky Last 10 Games
- Arkansas covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Arkansas games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The Razorbacks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.3 points scored. That’s 2.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Razorbacks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Kentucky covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Kentucky’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 146.7 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 76.4, 4.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arkansas vs. Kentucky Betting Trends
- Arkansas has covered the spread in a game 18 times this season (18-10-0).
- The Razorbacks are 13-7 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Arkansas have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The 77.5 points per game the Razorbacks average are 12.2 more points than the Wildcats allow (65.3).
- Arkansas is 14-10 against the spread and 18-6 overall when scoring more than 65.3 points.
- Kentucky is 13-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 13 of Kentucky’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wildcats’ 80.6 points per game are 13.2 more points than the 67.4 the Razorbacks give up.
- Kentucky has put together a 12-11 ATS record and a 21-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
Arkansas vs. Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Arkansas games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 147 points.
- This season, 12 games Kentucky played finished with a combined score higher than 147 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 158.1 points per game, 11.1 points more than the total of 147 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.7 points per game, 14.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Razorbacks games is 1.1 points fewer than the over/under of 147 points in this matchup.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 144.7 points this season, 2.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.7 PTS, 2.3 STL, 41.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (61-for-188)
- Jaylin Williams: 10.4 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 48.6 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
- Stanley Umude: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (33-for-94)
- Davonte Davis: 9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.3 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
Kentucky Team Leaders
- Oscar Tshiebwe: 16.4 PTS, 15.3 REB, 1.9 STL, 1.5 BLK, 59.4 FG%
- Tyty Washington Jr.: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 35 3PT% (28-for-80)
- Sahvir Wheeler: 9.6 PTS, 7.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Keion Brooks Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Kellan Grady: 12.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (82-for-186)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.