The South Carolina Gamecocks (17-10, 8-7 SEC) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) for an attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 24 Alabama Crimson Tide (18-10, 8-7 SEC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 26, 2022 at Coleman Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5 points.
Alabama vs. South Carolina Predictions
Alabama vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
Alabama vs. South Carolina Last 10 Games
- Alabama is 2-8-0 against the spread and 5-5 overall during its last 10 matchups.
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Crimson Tide games averaged 0.2 fewer points (153.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Crimson Tide have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- South Carolina’s last 10 games saw eight hit the over.
- The past 10 Gamecocks games averaged 13.9 fewer points (139.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Gamecocks are scoring 72.4 points per game compared to their 71.6 season average.
Alabama vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Alabama is 9-19-0 against the spread this season.
- The Crimson Tide have an ATS record of 3-6 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Alabama have hit the over 18 times out of 29 chances this season.
- The Crimson Tide record 80.2 points per game, 11.2 more points than the 69 the Gamecocks allow.
- Alabama has an 8-15 record against the spread and a 16-8 record overall when putting up more than 69 points.
- South Carolina has covered the spread 15 times this season (15-10-0).
- The Gamecocks have not covered a spread (0-2) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving South Carolina have hit the over 12 times out of 25 chances this year.
- The Gamecocks score only 4.3 fewer points per game (71.6) than the Crimson Tide allow their opponents to score (75.9).
- When it scores more than 75.9 points, South Carolina is 8-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
Alabama vs. South Carolina Over/Under Trends
- This season, 17 of Alabama’s 29 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 153.5 points.
- Three of South Carolina’s games ended with a combined score higher than 153.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 153.5 is 1.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Crimson Tide (80.2 points per game) and the Gamecocks (71.6 points per game).
- The 144.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.6 fewer than the 153.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Crimson Tide games is 152.5 points, one fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points for this contest.
- Gamecocks games have an over/under of 142.1 points this season, 11.4 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 16.8 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (85-for-235)
- Keon Ellis: 11.7 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.3 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (54-for-152)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.1 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (39-for-151)
- JD Davison: 8.5 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (21-for-72)
- Charles Bediako: 6.7 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 67.9 FG%
South Carolina Team Leaders
- Erik Stevenson: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (49-for-152)
- James Reese: 10.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (43-for-131)
- Devin Carter: 9.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (15-for-54)
- Wildens Leveque: 7.2 PTS, 62.6 FG%
- Jermaine Couisnard: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.3 FG%, 34 3PT% (35-for-103)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.