The Richmond Spiders (18-10, 9-6 A-10) host the Saint Louis Billikens (19-9, 10-5 A-10) after winning three home games in a row. The Spiders are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 25, 2022. The point total is 143.5 in the matchup.
Richmond vs. Saint Louis Predictions
Richmond vs. Saint Louis Betting Odds
Richmond vs. Saint Louis Last 10 Games
- Richmond covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Richmond games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Spiders games averaged 4.7 fewer points (138.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Spiders are scoring 2.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Saint Louis is 6-4 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Saint Louis’ last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Billikens games averaged 139.2 total points, 4.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Billikens’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 75.6, 2.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Richmond vs. Saint Louis Betting Trends
- Richmond has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-14-1).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Spiders have an ATS record of 10-8-1.
- This season, Richmond’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The 73.3 points per game the Spiders put up are 5.5 more points than the Billikens give up (67.8).
- Richmond is 11-9-1 against the spread and 14-7 overall when scoring more than 67.8 points.
- Saint Louis has covered the spread 15 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- The Billikens have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Louis’ games have gone over the total 14 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Billikens score an average of 78.1 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 69.6 the Spiders allow.
- Saint Louis is 14-6-1 against the spread and 17-5 overall when it scores more than 69.6 points.
Richmond vs. Saint Louis Over/Under Trends
- Richmond and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Friday’s total of 143.5 points 12 times this season.
- In Saint Louis’ 27 games this season, 15 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 143.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 143.5 is 7.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Spiders (73.3 points per game) and the Billikens (78.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 6.1 fewer points than the 137.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Spiders games is 1.4 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this contest.
- Billikens games have an over/under of 141.8 points this season, 1.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Richmond Team Leaders
- Jacob Gilyard: 12.6 PTS, 6.0 AST, 3.0 STL, 38.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (68-for-193)
- Tyler Burton: 16.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (51-for-132)
- Grant Golden: 14.8 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
- Nathan Cayo: 8.9 PTS, 57.1 FG%
- Nick Sherod: 6.7 PTS, 32.8 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (50-for-144)
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.4 PTS, 8.1 AST, 2.0 STL, 45.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Francis Okoro: 10.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 59.1 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 16.2 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (63-for-155)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.2 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.