The Georgia Southern Eagles (11-15, 4-11 Sun Belt) will attempt to break a six-game losing streak when they host the UL Monroe Warhawks (13-16, 5-12 Sun Belt) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 25, 2022 as 3-point favorites. The Warhawks have lost four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
Georgia Southern vs. UL Monroe Predictions
Georgia Southern vs. UL Monroe Betting Odds
|Georgia Southern||-3||135.5 points|
Georgia Southern vs. UL Monroe Last 10 Games
- Georgia Southern has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Georgia Southern and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 133.6 total points, 1.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 7.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UL Monroe has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Warhawks games averaged 3.4 more points (138.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Warhawks have a 64.7 points-per-game average, 7.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Georgia Southern vs. UL Monroe Betting Trends
- Georgia Southern is 10-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Georgia Southern’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Eagles record 66.0 points per game, 7.9 fewer points than the 73.9 the Warhawks give up.
- Georgia Southern is 2-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 73.9 points.
- UL Monroe has compiled a 12-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Warhawks have an ATS record of 6-10.
- Games involving UL Monroe have hit the over 16 times out of 26 chances this year.
- The Warhawks put up 7.2 more points per game (72.2) than the Eagles give up (65.0).
- UL Monroe is 10-5 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it scores more than 65.0 points.
Georgia Southern vs. UL Monroe Over/Under Trends
- Georgia Southern and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (135.5 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, 20 of UL Monroe’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.2 points per game, 2.7 points more than the over/under of 135.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 3.4 fewer points than the 138.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Eagles have seen a 133.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.0 points separates the average total points bet in Warhawks’ games (141.5 points) and this game’s over/under (135.5 points).
Georgia Southern Team Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov: 10.7 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Kamari Brown: 9.2 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (33-for-100)
- Elijah McCadden: 11.7 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 22.0 3PT% (9-for-41)
- Prince Toyambi: 7.2 PTS, 59.0 FG%
- Cam Bryant: 7.7 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Andre Jones: 15.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.1 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- Russell Harrison: 12.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (62-for-167)
- Elijah Gonzales: 7.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.9 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (24-for-61)
- Koreem Ozier: 10.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (40-for-112)
- Nika Metskhvarishvili: 10.2 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.