The Arkansas State Red Wolves (16-10, 7-7 Sun Belt) are at home in Sun Belt action against the Appalachian State Mountaineers (18-12, 12-5 Sun Belt) on Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Red Wolves are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5 points.
Arkansas State vs. Appalachian State Predictions
Arkansas State vs. Appalachian State Betting Odds
|Arkansas State||-2.5||132.5 points|
Arkansas State vs. Appalachian State Last 10 Games
- Arkansas State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Arkansas State’s last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Red Wolves games averaged 5.4 more points (137.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Red Wolves are scoring 7.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Appalachian State has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Appalachian State’s past 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Mountaineers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 129.4 points scored. That’s 3.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mountaineers’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 66.1, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arkansas State vs. Appalachian State Betting Trends
- Arkansas State has covered the spread 12 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- The Red Wolves have an ATS record of 5-5 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Arkansas State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Red Wolves score 71.2 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 62.4 the Mountaineers allow.
- When Arkansas State puts up more than 62.4 points, it is 10-6 against the spread and 15-4 overall.
- Appalachian State has put together a record of 15-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mountaineers are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Appalachian State have hit the over 12 times out of 28 chances this year.
- The Mountaineers score an average of 66.9 points per game, just 1.3 fewer points than the 68.2 the Red Wolves allow to opponents.
- Appalachian State is 9-1 against the spread and 13-0 overall when it scores more than 68.2 points.
Arkansas State vs. Appalachian State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Arkansas State’s 23 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- This season, 10 games Appalachian State played finished with a combined score over 132.5 points.
- The total for the game of 132.5 is 5.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Red Wolves (71.2 points per game) and the Mountaineers (66.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 1.9 fewer points than the 130.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Red Wolves have seen a 139.3 over/under in their games this season, 6.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.9 points more than the average over/under in Mountaineers’ games this season (131.6 points).
Arkansas State Team Leaders
- Norchad Omier: 17.4 PTS, 12.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 2.1 BLK, 65.4 FG%
- Desi Sills: 12.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.5 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (23-for-89)
- Marquis Eaton: 11.6 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (33-for-103)
- Caleb Fields: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
- Markise Davis: 6.3 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
Appalachian State Team Leaders
- Adrian Delph: 17.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (89-for-228)
- Donovan Gregory: 10.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.0 FG%
- Michael Almonacy: 10.3 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (55-for-164)
- Justin Forrest: 8.9 PTS, 30.5 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (35-for-138)
- James Lewis: 5.8 PTS, 53.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.