The Portland State Vikings (9-15, 7-9 Big Sky) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game home winning streak when they take on the Weber State Wildcats (19-9, 12-5 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Viking Pavillion. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 150.5.
Weber State vs. Portland State Predictions
Weber State vs. Portland State Betting Odds
|Weber State||-3.5||150.5 points|
Weber State vs. Portland State Last 10 Games
- Weber State is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 1.0 more point (151.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Portland State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Portland State games have surpassed the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Vikings games averaged 7.4 fewer points (143.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 79.4, 6.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Weber State vs. Portland State Betting Trends
- Weber State has covered the spread 12 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats went 6-10 against the spread.
- Weber State’s games have gone over the total 18 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Wildcats record 77.2 points per game, just 4.7 more points than the 72.5 the Vikings allow.
- Weber State is 9-7 against the spread and 15-3 overall when scoring more than 72.5 points.
- Portland State has registered a 12-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are 9-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Portland State have hit the over 11 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Vikings’ 72.9 points per game are just 2.0 more points than the 70.9 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Portland State is 7-2 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 70.9 points.
Weber State vs. Portland State Over/Under Trends
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s total of 150.5 points 16 times this season.
- This season, eight games Portland State played finished with a combined score higher than 150.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.1 points per game, 0.4 points fewer than the total of 150.5 for this game.
- The 143.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.1 fewer than the 150.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Wildcats games is 3.7 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this contest.
- Vikings games have an over/under of 141.0 points this season, 9.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 12.5 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.8 STL, 53.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
- Koby McEwen: 18.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.7 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (56-for-161)
- Jamison Overton: 12.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 52.6 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.6 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (59-for-136)
- Dontay Bassett: 9.8 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
Portland State Team Leaders
- Khalid Thomas: 11.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.3 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (25-for-105)
- Ezekiel Alley: 10.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (25-for-74)
- Michael Carter III: 9.7 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
- Marlon Ruffin: 9.8 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Ian Burke: 7.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.6 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (23-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.