WAC opponents meet when the Utah Valley Wolverines (17-9, 8-6 WAC) host the Seattle U Redhawks (21-7, 12-3 WAC) at UCCU Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 24, 2022. The Redhawks are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
Utah Valley vs. Seattle U Predictions
Utah Valley vs. Seattle U Betting Odds
|Utah Valley||-2.5||137.5 points|
Utah Valley vs. Seattle U Last 10 Games
- Utah Valley has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Utah Valley games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Wolverines games averaged three fewer points (134.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wolverines’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Seattle U has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Seattle U’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Redhawks games averaged 143.6 total points, 6.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Redhawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 72.1, 3.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Utah Valley vs. Seattle U Betting Trends
- Utah Valley has compiled a 13-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wolverines are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Utah Valley have hit the over 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Wolverines average 6.9 more points per game (73.2) than the Redhawks allow (66.3).
- Utah Valley has a 10-6 record against the spread and a 14-4 record overall when scoring more than 66.3 points.
- Seattle U has compiled a 15-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Redhawks have an ATS record of 1-6 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, nine of Seattle U’s games have gone over the point total out of 26 chances.
- The Redhawks score an average of 75.7 points per game, 9.6 more points than the 66.1 the Wolverines give up to opponents.
- Seattle U is 15-5 against the spread and 21-1 overall when it scores more than 66.1 points.
Utah Valley vs. Seattle U Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah Valley and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 137.5 points 10 times.
- A total of 13 of Seattle U’s games ended with a combined score over 137.5 points this season.
- The Wolverines average 73.2 points per game against the Redhawks’ 75.7, amounting to 11.4 points over the contest’s over/under of 137.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 132.4 points per game, 5.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Wolverines games is 136.9 points, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Redhawks’ games this season (143.8 points).
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 19.2 PTS, 13.5 REB, 1.3 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (15-for-34)
- Connor Harding: 11.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 39 3PT% (39-for-100)
- Blaze Nield: 7.7 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (31-for-81)
- Tim Fuller: 7.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 58.6 FG%
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.1 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.8 PTS, 5.3 AST, 2.6 STL, 40.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (48-for-135)
- Cameron Tyson: 15.1 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 38 3PT% (95-for-250)
- Riley Grigsby: 12.9 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (40-for-140)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.5 PTS, 52.7 FG%
- Kobe Williamson: 4.9 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (15-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.