The Oregon State Beavers (3-22, 1-14 Pac-12) are heavy underdogs (+11) as they try to stop a 12-game losing streak when they host the No. 16 USC Trojans (23-4, 12-4 Pac-12) at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Gill Coliseum. The matchup has a point total of 140.
USC vs. Oregon State Predictions
USC vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
USC vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- USC has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 USC games has gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Trojans games averaged 137.1 total points, 2.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Trojans have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oregon State covered the spread once in its past 10 matchups while putting together a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Oregon State’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Beavers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.3 points scored. That’s 1.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Beavers have scored 4.0 fewer points per contest compared to their 66.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
USC vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- USC is 13-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 11 points or more so far this season, the Trojans have gone 4-9 against the spread.
- This season, USC’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The 72.9 points per game the Trojans average are the same as the Beavers give up.
- USC is 7-5 against the spread and 12-0 overall when scoring more than 75.8 points.
- Oregon State has covered the spread six times over 26 games with a set spread.
- The Beavers have an ATS record of 2-2-1 when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Oregon State’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 26 chances this year.
- The Beavers average only 3.0 more points per game (66.7) than the Trojans allow their opponents to score (63.7).
- Oregon State has put together a 6-9-1 ATS record and a 3-13 overall record in games it scores more than 63.7 points.
USC vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- USC and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, 16 games Oregon State played finished with a combined score higher than 140 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 140 is 0.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Trojans (72.9 points per game) and the Beavers (66.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.5 points per game, 0.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Trojans have seen a 138.9 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.3 points separates this contest’s over/under (140 points) and the average total points bet in Beavers’ games (138.7 points) this season.
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 14.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 45.4 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (37-for-96)
- Drew Peterson: 11.9 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (36-for-84)
- Chevez Goodwin: 12.0 PTS, 58.4 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 12.4 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (43-for-118)
- Agbonkpolo: 7.7 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (20-for-76)
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Dashawn Davis: 9.9 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 44.1 FG%, 14.7 3PT% (5-for-34)
- Abdul Alatishe: 9.9 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.0 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (57-for-154)
- Roman Silva: 6.1 PTS, 56.5 FG%
- Glenn Taylor Jr.: 6.3 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.