The UC Davis Aggies (11-7, 4-3 Big West) are 2-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the UCSB Gauchos (12-10, 4-5 Big West) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at The Pavilion at ARC. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 136.
UCSB vs. UC Davis Predictions
UCSB vs. UC Davis Betting Odds
UCSB vs. UC Davis Last 10 Games
- UCSB has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UCSB and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Gauchos’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.6 points scored. That’s 1.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Gauchos have scored 4.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UC Davis has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UC Davis and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 136.9 total points, 0.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 68.8, 0.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UCSB vs. UC Davis Betting Trends
- UCSB is 7-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gauchos have an ATS record of 7-8 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, UCSB’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances.
- The 73.4 points per game the Gauchos record are 6.1 more points than the Aggies allow (67.3).
- UCSB has a 7-5 record against the spread and an 11-3 record overall when scoring more than 67.3 points.
- UC Davis has covered the spread eight times in 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Aggies have a perfect ATS record of 4-0.
- This year, six of UC Davis’ games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Aggies put up just 4.6 more points per game (69.4) than the Gauchos allow (64.8).
- UC Davis is 6-3-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scores more than 64.8 points.
UCSB vs. UC Davis Over/Under Trends
- This season, UCSB and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 136 points nine times.
- Eight of UC Davis’ games ended with a combined score over 136 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.8 points per game, 6.8 points more than the over/under of 136 for this game.
- This game’s total is 3.9 fewer points than the 132.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Gauchos games is 134.6 points, 1.4 fewer than the over/under of 136 points for this contest.
- Aggies’ games have a total points bet of 138.2 points this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 15.0 PTS, 8.1 REB, 55.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Miles Norris: 10.6 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (32-for-79)
- Ajay Mitchell: 10.2 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 8.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 57.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Ajare Sanni: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.3 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (18-for-71)
UC Davis Team Leaders
- Elijah Pepper: 15.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.8 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (43-for-104)
- Ezra Manjon: 15.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.0 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Christian Anigwe: 10.3 PTS, 60.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Caleb Fuller: 11.7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (26-for-70)
- Kane Milling: 6.4 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.