The Denver Pioneers (9-20, 5-11 Summit) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Saint Thomas Tommies (9-19, 3-13 Summit) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Schoenecker Arena as just 2.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
St. Thomas vs. Denver Predictions
St. Thomas vs. Denver Betting Odds
|St. Thomas||-2.5||147.5 points|
St. Thomas vs. Denver Last 10 Games
- St. Thomas covered the spread twice in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Tommies games has exceeded the set total two times.
- The past 10 Tommies games averaged 2.2 more points (149.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Tommies are scoring 8.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Denver has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Denver’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Pioneers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 145.8 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pioneers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.2, 1.5 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
St. Thomas vs. Denver Betting Trends
- St. Thomas has covered the spread in a game 11 times this season (11-14-0).
- The Tommies have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- St. Thomas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 73.8 points per game the Tommies score are only .
- St. Thomas is 9-2 against the spread and 8-5 overall when scoring more than 73.8 points.
- Denver has covered the spread 15 times over 27 games with a set spread.
- The Pioneers are 10-9 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Denver games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Pioneers put up 5.1 fewer points per game (69.7) than the Tommies give up (74.8).
- Denver is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 74.8 points.
St. Thomas vs. Denver Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 St. Thomas games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 147.5 points.
- There have been 11 Denver games that have ended with a combined score higher than 147.5 points this season.
- The Tommies average 73.8 points per game against the Pioneers’ 69.7, totaling 4.0 points under the matchup’s point total of 147.5.
- This game’s point total is 1.1 fewer points than the 148.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Tommies have seen a 148.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.0 points separates this game’s over/under (147.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pioneers’ games (140.5 points) this season.
St. Thomas Team Leaders
- Riley Miller: 15.6 PTS, 42.0 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (98-for-242)
- Anders Nelson: 14.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (35-for-128)
- Parker Bjorklund: 12.8 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
- Brooks Allen: 6.9 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Burt Hedstrom: 6.7 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (29-for-91)
Denver Team Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr.: 15.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.0 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (25-for-78)
- Michael Henn: 9.0 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (35-for-90)
- Jordan Johnson: 11.0 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (41-for-108)
- Tevin Smith: 10.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 53.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Touko Tainamo: 6.9 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.