The UT Martin Skyhawks (8-20, 4-12 OVC) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (12-16, 7-8 OVC) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at Show Me Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 154.5 points.
Southeast Missouri State vs. UT Martin Predictions
Southeast Missouri State vs. UT Martin Betting Odds
|Southeast Missouri State||-6.5||154.5 points|
Southeast Missouri State vs. UT Martin Last 10 Games
- Southeast Missouri State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Southeast Missouri State’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Redhawks games averaged 6.7 fewer points (147.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Redhawks have scored 1.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UT Martin covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Skyhawks games surpassed the set total once.
- The last 10 Skyhawks games averaged 141.0 total points, 13.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Skyhawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 65.1, 3.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Southeast Missouri State vs. UT Martin Betting Trends
- Southeast Missouri State has compiled an 11-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point favorites or more, the Redhawks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Southeast Missouri State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 26 chances this season.
- The Redhawks score just 2.9 more points per game (75.8) than the Skyhawks allow (72.9).
- Southeast Missouri State is 10-4-1 against the spread and 10-6 overall when scoring more than 72.9 points.
- UT Martin has covered the spread 12 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- The Skyhawks are 6-8 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of UT Martin’s games have gone over the point total out of 27 chances.
- The Skyhawks put up an average of 68.7 points per game, 9.6 fewer points than the 78.3 the Redhawks give up.
- UT Martin has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 78.3 points.
Southeast Missouri State vs. UT Martin Over/Under Trends
- Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s over/under of 154.5 points 11 times this season.
- This season, UT Martin has played only two games with a combined score over 154.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 154.5 is 10.0 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Redhawks (75.8 points per game) and the Skyhawks (68.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 151.2 points per game, 3.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Redhawks have seen a 147.9 average over/under in their games this season, 6.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Skyhawks games have an over/under of 142.7 points this season, 11.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Eric Reed Jr.: 16.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (61-for-171)
- Phillip Russell: 14.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (46-for-129)
- Nygal Russell: 8.2 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Chris Harris: 10.1 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (32-for-89)
- Nana Akenten: 7.1 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (36-for-112)
UT Martin Team Leaders
- K.J. Simon: 16.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.4 BLK, 43.4 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (37-for-124)
- KK Curry: 10.6 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Chris Nix: 7.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- Koby Jeffries: 6.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Bernie Andre: 9.7 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (25-for-87)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.