The New Orleans Privateers (16-9, 9-1 Southland) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the SE Louisiana Lions (15-13, 7-4 Southland) on Thursday, February 24, 2022 at University Center (LA). The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 158.5.
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Predictions
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Betting Odds
|SE Louisiana||-1.5||158.5 points|
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Last 10 Games
- SE Louisiana covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- SE Louisiana and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Lions’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 150.3 points scored. That’s 8.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Lions have scored 3.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New Orleans is 8-2 overall and 8-1-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New Orleans games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Privateers games averaged 7.3 fewer points (151.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Privateers are scoring 80.1 points per game compared to their 77.3 season average.
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Betting Trends
- SE Louisiana has covered the spread 10 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- The Lions have an ATS record of just 2-7-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, SE Louisiana’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 26 chances.
- The Lions record 7.2 more points per game (79.3) than the Privateers give up (72.1).
- When SE Louisiana scores more than 72.1 points, it is 3-6-1 against the spread and 11-3 overall.
- New Orleans has registered a 14-7-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Privateers have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over 12 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Privateers’ 77.3 points per game are only 1.1 fewer points than the 78.4 the Lions allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 78.4 points, New Orleans is 6-0-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
SE Louisiana vs. New Orleans Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 SE Louisiana games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 158.5 points.
- There have been six New Orleans games that have finished with a combined score higher than 158.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.6 points per game, 1.9 points fewer than the total of 158.5 for this matchup.
- The 150.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 8.0 fewer than the 158.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Lions have seen a 147.3 average over/under in their games this season, 11.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Privateers games have an over/under of 149 points this season, 9.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 13.5 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.1 BLK, 64.4 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 15 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (52-for-146)
- Keon Clergeot: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (38-for-101)
- Ryan Burkhardt: 9.1 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (69-for-162)
- Joe Kasperzyk: 9.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
New Orleans Team Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire: 20.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 45.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (49-for-138)
- Troy Green: 15.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 44.2 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (10-for-44)
- Simeon Kirkland: 8.6 PTS, 59.9 FG%
- Tyson Jackson: 9.1 PTS, 59.1 FG%
- Daniel Sackey: 6.8 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.